ufxmarkets.com conned me out of £56000 and am on the verge of suicide

Hi,

am from the UK. Thanks for the links and help. Feel like a fool and am so busy running my business I didn't do my research thoroughly. Its completely me but its a hard pill to swallow! I'm going to follow some of the leads that have been posted here and see if it gets me anywhere. Failing that I'll find a Cypriot lawyer to take it a step further.

The fact you are from UK is going to help you.

File a complaint here right away:

How to complain - Financial Conduct Authority

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

?

i am a trader for several years and i know brokers. they will not risk their license for this.
if he confirmed the trade, well... it's his fault. if not ... f... them...
as for your question... i am not working for anyone , much less for this ufx broker.
I do think your suggestions are good but the law and the regulators will have the same bottom line question: did he confirmed the trade ?
i trade with some brokers , i lost some money and made some money but when i got advice and confirmed it, it was my stupidity if i lost.

UFX Account (Mis)Managers have a long and sordid history of reports to the FPA about placing trades for traders (even explicitly against the wishes of the account holder) and also providing suicidal trading advice. Why would you create a forum account just to try to blame a victim?

For some reason, your words make me suspicious that you work for UFX. Do you?

Spam Cat says that FXworldTrader is a liar.
Spam Cat says that FXworldTrader is posting from the offices of UFXMarkets/uBinary.
Spam Cat is now going to throw FXworldTrader on the grill, cook him, and eat him for dinner.

Nom nom nom

NoSpamCat.jpg

I am super happy to announce that I have received a comprehensive financial settlement from UFXMarkets. My case is fully resolved. Thank you all

To tell you something, I believe origin49 played with you all. 2 days ago he was gonna commit suicide and today he received his funds(comprehensive financial settlement, what a phrase), case fully resolved:confused:
He's no other than a ufxmarkets.com employee the broker sent to FPA to create a thread and end it quickly for a solution.

UFX and their group who I am very aware of are based in Israel are nothing but telemarketing SCUM I know this because of different people from Israel called affiliate managers who negotiate for websites deals between the broker and them. Their opinion of the UFX group is they are low class and very uneducated mountain hicks which in Israel is considered an insult. None of them are brokers none of them understand anything of the financial markets and they have many problems because of that exact fact...

I'm not quite so sure origin49 is fake. Why would they mix in a second UFX employee to try to cast double on whether origin49 was owed compensation and then have origin49 report getting compensation? Unless they are so incompetent that another employee decided to attack in the wrong thread. :p

Hey Origin49! Can you please clarify the EXACT terms of your agreement with UFX Markets? Did they offer to pay a fraction of the disputed sum in exchange for you reporting the issue resolved? Did they offer you bonus money instead of real money?

hmmm, I bet on my underwear that worth 50 cent:D origin49 is fake, a UFX employee. Seriously, if his story was very convincing for you all, when first post committing suicide, 2 days later fully resolved(no details nothing!!), it is never convincing for me.
Knowing ufxmarkets full scam history, it resolves a case in 2 days and for $56000 all paid!!! Come on folks!! OP will never show up again!

hmmm, I bet on my underwear that worth 50 cent:D origin49 is fake, a UFX employee. Seriously, if his story was very convincing for you all, when first post committing suicide, 2 days later fully resolved(no details nothing!!), it is never convincing for me.
Knowing ufxmarkets full scam history, it resolves a case in 2 days and for $56000 all paid!!! Come on folks!! OP will never show up again!

Maybe ufx is just too humane that when they heard he's be throwing himself in front of a train, they just paid him :p. Come on dude, if he was for real, you would've seen an open case in this regard. No statements, no screenshots. I think this answers you by itself, no?

He's the OP of the thread. Was replying to Pharaoh because he is not sure that the OP is fake, a UFXmarkets employee. I assure on this.

Back