ufxmarkets.com conned me out of £56000 and am on the verge of suicide

He's the OP of the thread. Was replying to Pharaoh because he is not sure that the OP is fake, a UFXmarkets employee. I assure on this.

UFX blackmailing a trader into saying the situation is resolved is another possibility to consider.

My case is similar where the trader lose my USD 60,000 in few moments too and refused to take my call, etc etc. However, after a few days, they wrote to me that they admit this and want me to close my case against them (my complaint to their customer service) and give me a USD3,000 bonus to trade. And my account manage promises to help to recur my original investment that was $33000. I naively believe them but starting my trading again (since there is no way to take the money out). But I was on my own, trying to start small but ... I realised it is a big black hole - my trade is going negative and the account keeps asking me to top up. I wrote to my account manager but there was no response.

Is this company really a scam! I have lost so much money - can I recur my lost or am I just "gambling away" more of my money..

UFX basically stole your money, lets be clear they are not traders don't know anything about trading are just Isreal based telemarketers that have run away with peoples money period they play games on here with FPA and are just scum of the earth. They should take a good look in the mirror a shame to themselves their people and the whole trading community in general. Because they are so active my guess is we need to find their new scam setups??? Where are they now lol... Keep an Eye/Ear out for what UFX is planning next to screw people over...

My case is similar where the trader lose my USD 60,000 in few moments too and refused to take my call, etc etc. However, after a few days, they wrote to me that they admit this and want me to close my case against them (my complaint to their customer service) and give me a USD3,000 bonus to trade. And my account manage promises to help to recur my original investment that was $33000. I naively believe them but starting my trading again (since there is no way to take the money out). But I was on my own, trying to start small but ... I realised it is a big black hole - my trade is going negative and the account keeps asking me to top up. I wrote to my account manager but there was no response.

Is this company really a scam! I have lost so much money - can I recur my lost or am I just "gambling away" more of my money..

My Dear, you are repeating same mistake again. If they are that innocent and good, tell them to send your money soon, you need them and will reconsider redepositing after you solve your financial problems:)

How much is the total amount you have in your hands for withdrawal!?

Back