ufxmarkets doesn't want to pay me the gains

viky11

Recruit
My name is Bernic Victor and I’m writing this complaint in my mother’s name, Bernic Agneta, against “RELIANTCO Investment Company Ltd.” registered in Cyprus. On her name I opened a trading account on jully 2013.

Firstly you must know this complaint was sent by post to the CyprusFinancialOmbudsman during the 2014 year by a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and during the 2016 year by filling up its form. The second time I received the answer that my complaint was put after their legal time. This response I received after 10 months' time. Even the facts are since 2013, my great desire is that your institution to occupy with my complaint because I am convinced the justice is on my side.

O 2013 year I opened a trading account on the “UFX Markets” platform belonging to “RELIANTCO Investment Company “ Ltd for Bernic Agneta for receiving a new client bonus according to the rules of this company. This account was opened for doing trades on the FOREX Market. After a few months I managed to gain some money and I arrived up to the amount of 26,206.78$. At this moment received an email announcing me the cancellation of 7 trades of a total value of 8,973.54$ without any logical explanation. Still more I was forbidden for future transactions. The copy of this email is herein and you can find the some details of my cancelled deals.

Pursuing telephonically conversations I learned that the respective deals were cancelled because the account was made on my mother’s name and the player was me, namely Bernic Victor. In my view any trade company has no control who is using the mouse in a house. This matter may be made by anybody who has the permission of an account owner.

Also illegal or otherwise said outside market price of these cancelled deals couldn’t be, because the hereby screenshots prove it very clearly. Anyone can find out my deals were correctly executed during important market announcements and the gained amounts were unfairly cancelled.

Any reclamation at this company remained without written response. For receiving back my initial investment I was blackmailed for signing an “Indemnification agreement” you can see hereby. This document was sent to me without being signed or stamped by this company. After having signed it I received the sum of 11,135$ what was a little less than my initial investment because EURO/USD parity is always moving. My initial investment was of 8500EU.

Therefore I claim the “RELIANTCO Company” to pay me the amount of 15,071.78$ that results from the difference between the sum I had at the moment when I was forbidden for trading[26,206.78$] and the sum I received back from this company[11,135$].

Also you have to know that this complaint was sent to the A.S.F. Romania [the Romanian financial surveillance authority] but for one year’s time I have no answer.

If you need further information I will give you with great pleasure. My email address is bvcx2199@gmail.com and my phone number is +40771383592. Hoping a correct enquiry of your part I’m sending you my best feelings.

Attachments

• screenshots.zip
    614.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Indemnification Agreement.zip
    902.2 KB · Views: 3
My name is Bernic Victor and I’m writing this complaint in my mother’s name, Bernic Agneta, against “RELIANTCO Investment Company Ltd.” registered in Cyprus. On her name I opened a trading account on jully 2013.

Firstly you must know this complaint was sent by post to the CyprusFinancialOmbudsman during the 2014 year by a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and during the 2016 year by filling up its form. The second time I received the answer that my complaint was put after their legal time. This response I received after 10 months' time. Even the facts are since 2013, my great desire is that your institution to occupy with my complaint because I am convinced the justice is on my side.

O 2013 year I opened a trading account on the “UFX Markets” platform belonging to “RELIANTCO Investment Company “ Ltd for Bernic Agneta for receiving a new client bonus according to the rules of this company. This account was opened for doing trades on the FOREX Market. After a few months I managed to gain some money and I arrived up to the amount of 26,206.78$. At this moment received an email announcing me the cancellation of 7 trades of a total value of 8,973.54$ without any logical explanation. Still more I was forbidden for future transactions. The copy of this email is herein and you can find the some details of my cancelled deals.

Pursuing telephonically conversations I learned that the respective deals were cancelled because the account was made on my mother’s name and the player was me, namely Bernic Victor. In my view any trade company has no control who is using the mouse in a house. This matter may be made by anybody who has the permission of an account owner.

Also illegal or otherwise said outside market price of these cancelled deals couldn’t be, because the hereby screenshots prove it very clearly. Anyone can find out my deals were correctly executed during important market announcements and the gained amounts were unfairly cancelled.

Any reclamation at this company remained without written response. For receiving back my initial investment I was blackmailed for signing an “Indemnification agreement” you can see hereby. This document was sent to me without being signed or stamped by this company. After having signed it I received the sum of 11,135$ what was a little less than my initial investment because EURO/USD parity is always moving. My initial investment was of 8500EU.

Therefore I claim the “RELIANTCO Company” to pay me the amount of 15,071.78$ that results from the difference between the sum I had at the moment when I was forbidden for trading[26,206.78$] and the sum I received back from this company[11,135$].

Also you have to know that this complaint was sent to the A.S.F. Romania [the Romanian financial surveillance authority] but for one year’s time I have no answer.

If you need further information I will give you with great pleasure. My email address is bvcx2199@gmail.com and my phone number is +40771383592. Hoping a correct enquiry of your part I’m sending you my best feelings.

Ufxmarkets already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5004/www.ufx.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.
Below are the Social pages
https://plus.google.com/116140193256096358349/posts
https://twitter.com/UFX
https://www.facebook.com/UFXen
https://www.youtube.com/user/UFXcom

UFX is a scam company, but if you wanted to do trading, why wouldn't you have just done it it in your name to begin with? I'm not sure how that works, they may have you an a technicality there. Just be thankful you got most of your money back.

Hi all, I consider this to be a foul attempt to re-open a closed case from the past. As the client mentioned, he withdrew his complaint on 2013. Contrary to what he claims, no-one forced him to sign an agreement with UFX and withdraw the complaint. Just to emphasize: UFX has a legal binding agreement in which the client declares that this complaint is fully resolved. The reason for the cancellation of those trading positions was clearly conveyed to the client at the time.

UFX will defend its position in any legal arena, if needed

I'd love to see the final text of this agreement which was supposed to fully resolve the case. The one uploaded has some hand-written modifications and isn't signed by either party.

So, the evidence if this was "a foul attempt to re-open a closed case" (or just to publicize the facts as a warning to others) vs. being a case of UFX not paying the full amount of an agreement (fair not not) remains to be seen.

For the UFX representative knowledge:
What you say legal binding agreement has to be the " Indemnification Agreement" signed by me with objections and for your part was not signed or stamped yet from 2013, how anyone can see on this document posted on FPA site. Such a document has no value for any court of law. When you send a document from your part must be signed and stamped for being valid, otherwise it has a value of a toilet paper. This is the work method of your scam company. It was signed by me because I was menaced that if I do not sign it, I will not receive back even my initial investment. This is clear blackmail in my opinion.
Your email announcing the cancelation of my main deals said only " illegal deals". This is not a justification. You must say why were illegal deals when on my screenshots anybody can see clearly that they have no reason to be illegal. My balance showed it clearly and even with these cancelations showed much more than my initial investment. My money was at you and I was obliged to sign receiving even the initial sum invested.
Otherwise "a foul attempt to re-open a closed case" is not because since 2013 it was in work at ASF Romania, CySec.,[From they no response] and on January 2016 at Cyprus Financial Ombudsman from wich I received the answer " out of thei legal time" after `10 months time temporisation. Here is how legal institutions work in Cyprus. In my opinion this is the reason for what most trade companies are registered in Cyprus. I warmly recommend all trader keep away from these companies
Victor

I'm still waiting to see UFX's copy of this supposedly completed resolution.

Back