UFXmarkets Scam

Omar_rk

Recruit
after dealing with this company and depositing almost 2500$, my account manager managed to give me succesfull trades and increase my account to over 3000$ but that only when i found the reviews & comments on their company and knowing that refuses to make any withdrawals, i told him if you want me to continue and add more funds please prove that you are trust worthy and return all of my original fund and you can deduct the remaining money (i already received 250$ bonus after depositing my first 500 $) as per your regulations and rules, this is where it all has begun at first he tried to convince me not to add more funds and continue trading to get the required volume to keep the bonus, when i refused he tried to tell me that i can't withdraw unless i reach my trading volume for the bonus, but it was clearly mentioned in the mail that i can withdraw my money any time and only lose the bonus + profits, when i insisted to return my original money, he told me to return only my first 500$ deposit & that he can't return the other 2000$ unless i do the required trading volume (though the bonus were only on the first deposit) i told him there's no rules or regulations to prevent me from withdrawing my money and if you have something that states that please send it to me. so he denied and never called me back
first withdraw request was on 5th of Nov. 2012, last call received was on 6/11/2012.
i tried many times to contact the chat support but they refer me to the account manager.
i tried sending too many messages through their website but they don't reply (though they mention that they will reply within 24 hrs)
please help me if you can

Omar- You're another victim of a Big Scam Broker named UFX Markets. Review FPA Review page of this Scam Broker:mad:

You can open a live account at any broker at anytime, no trader must feel hurry to do that especially when the broker pressure to deposit money. Search for broker background like regulation, reviews, try its demo account, look at its spreads..etc before opening any account with any broker.
Do not run after brokers that offer crazy bonuses unless you see the broker registered at Bafin, NFA, AMF, FSA.. who I doubt any of its brokers will offer such crazy bonuses of 100% on deposits. If you find one tell me quickly:rolleyes:

You'll be very lucky to get any part of your money back with this Big Scam UFX Markets:mad:

I think if clients of this Scam Broker inform its country authorities about UFX Markets Scam, as many FPA Open Cases show big number of clients fell into this Scam, their might be soon some action after big noise from many countries authorities and regulatory bodies to stop UFX Markets Scam from business.

thanks for your advice, if anyone can recommend what to do, I'll be more than glad to inform any legal authority about this company.

Perhaps something like this

1. Whom do you want to petition? >Financial Action Task Forse
2. What do you want them to do? >Stop Reliantco Investments Limited (UFX MARKETS/UFX BANK) Stealing Innocent peoples hard earned money
3. Why is this important? >Money laundering is the mother of all Financial crimes

Where there's a will there's a way

Last edited:
I'm sure UFX is now busy running around telling the world that the FPA somehow erred in labeling them as a scam. Make sure to leave a review letting people know that the issues with UFX Markets are continuing to happen.

I'm sure UFX is now busy running around telling the world that the FPA somehow erred in labeling them as a scam. Make sure to leave a review letting people know that the issues with UFX Markets are continuing to happen.

i left 1 star review dated 7-11-2012

Back