UFXmarkets Scam

I have an very bad experience with UFX markets. don't trust them anymore please, They are crook, and stealing peoples money.

I have an very bad experience with UFX markets. don't trust them anymore please, They are crook, and stealing peoples money.

Leave your rate in the broker review page and tell us about your personal case with UFX Markets

thanks for for your recommendation but i receive this messgae when i try opening your link "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

So sorry for the broken search link. If this one fails, just go to Scam Alerts folder and use the Search Engine for "UFX Markets".
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/search.php?searchid=242652
AI
Update: It appears saved search links expire rather quickly, so the link is useless; just do the manual search at your convenience.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. David Lee​,

My name is Sarah Mclain, I'm one of the account managers here at UFXMARKETS.
Because of recent events in the market I thought you might be very interested to know about them.

Quick reminder about us:
UFX teaches you how to trade online in the Forex market.
We will be guiding you how to make profits in this market.
The first step will be to teach you how the market works.
The second step will be to teach you how making money out of opportunities that are in this market.
The link to the website is

www.ufxmarkets.com​

I think they are looking for newbies again

Dear Mr. David Lee​,

My name is Sarah Mclain, I'm one of the account managers here at UFXMARKETS.
Because of recent events in the market I thought you might be very interested to know about them.

Quick reminder about us:
UFX teaches you how to trade online in the Forex market.
We will be guiding you how to make profits in this market.
The first step will be to teach you how the market works.
The second step will be to teach you how making money out of opportunities that are in this market.
The link to the website is

www.ufxmarkets.com​

I think they are looking for newbies again

The third step will be to show you how your money will be gone in minutes... Kiss of death.. MAGIC

Back