• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXmarkets scammers

I am having an issue with a company
Keep depositing more so you can make more money.
Oh no! Deposit more now or you'll get a margin call.

Looks like another UFX Kiss of Death in the making.

First and foremost - STOP TRADING THE ACCOUNT. Get all your positions closed as quickly as possible.

Email your account manager and support stating that you are ending all trading activity until withdrawal issues can be worked out. Make it plain that you will not enter trades and that you do not authorize anyone else to enter trades in your account.

Invite UFX to join this thread and explain what is going on.

UFX has been in touch with me and is trying to get the scam finding lifted.

I'm declaring this to be a test case to see if there is any hope of them reforming their system or not.

Keep depositing more so you can make more money.
Oh no! Deposit more now or you'll get a margin call.

Looks like another UFX Kiss of Death in the making.

First and foremost - STOP TRADING THE ACCOUNT. Get all your positions closed as quickly as possible.

Email your account manager and support stating that you are ending all trading activity until withdrawal issues can be worked out. Make it plain that you will not enter trades and that you do not authorize anyone else to enter trades in your account.

Invite UFX to join this thread and explain what is going on.
Even if you don't want more money you have to deposit more and more !!!!!

The only way to get your account manager attention is to deposit more and more !!!! if not you will never reach him and if you have open deal which you don't know what to do with it , you are forbidden to make any action !!!! hedge or anything !!! the only activity you are allowed to do is to add more and more bloody funds !!!!!

God witness that I told what called (Account Manager : Ayman Basyouni ) many and many times : I don't want more money , just few income to support my salary but he seems never listen !!!!! go and ask your relatives to give you money , take as much loans you can , that he kept saying with fraud promises : you will get recommendation on Gold , you will get recommendation on Facebook !!! ( like if the recommendations can only given for people who deposited hundreds of thousands of dollars !!!! it must be given to every customer in UFX !!! but who you are talking to ???? I tried many times to reach his boss who called himself Murad but he accidently picked the phone only once then !!!! no action !!! just promises and the same circus continue !!!! even he never pick the phone again !!!! 10000000% sure he is part of the crammers team !!!!

Stop listening to his recommendations and don't place any trades.

Once he realizes that you aren't ever going to deposit more, the history of this company we've seen here in the forums shows that he's likely to do everything possible to convince you to place one huge "sure to win" trade that will wipe out your account. That's the UFX Kiss of Death.

A coule more thoughts.

1. Don't speak to your account manager by phone. Do everything via email. That keeps him from later claiming that you didn't understand something correctly.

2. I believe UFX either is or claims it soon will be Cysec regulated. You've got a nice set of documents. You could go here and file a complaint:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

Stop listening to his recommendations and don't place any trades.

Once he realizes that you aren't ever going to deposit more, the history of this company we've seen here in the forums shows that he's likely to do everything possible to convince you to place one huge "sure to win" trade that will wipe out your account. That's the UFX Kiss of Death.
Who told you he didnt do that??? he gave me already the kiss of death !!!! please check my attached documents !!!!!

UFX has been in touch with me and is trying to get the scam finding lifted.

I'm declaring this to be a test case to see if there is any hope of them reforming their system or not.

Hi,
Please do excuse my confusion .Are you implying that if they reform their system, scam finding maybe subject to evaluation? Personally I would of like to see this “Test Case Thread” only based on for UFX to refund money to their victims rather than a hope for “System reform” .

Hi,
Please do excuse my confusion .Are you implying that if they reform their system, scam finding maybe subject to evaluation? Personally I would of like to see this “Test Case Thread” only based on for UFX to refund money to their victims rather than a hope for “System reform” .
Me too , I will not drop any case until they case until they confess that they harm me badly and settle the damage .

The scammers UFX still frauding people !!!! look to their add :

دانية البحيري, قطر, معلمة
ufxmarkets.com

التداول مع UFXMarkets وفر لي الاستقرار المالي.في اقل من شهر حصلت على 7000$ ربح.تداول الان!

Its really gives you stability !!!! you sit on nothing !!!!!!

Hi,

I think the concept is that this case will determine if it's worth spending time talking to them about getting other cases resolved or not. The terms for having the scam finding lifted are already clearly laid out inside the scam finding itself. Those terms include some big changes to their business model as well as refunding money owed to traders.

Back