• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXmarkets scammers

I am having an issue with a company
The scammers continue cheating people !!!!!!!

حساب إسلامي مع UFX
ufxmarkets.com

إفتح حساب اسلامي وتداول وفق أحكام الشريعة الاسلامية. 30% بونوص على أول إيداع.إبدأ الآن!

Hello Abdul,
You have been heard.
I am urging FPA to delve deeper.
Some patience is required, please.
AI

Hi everybody,

It seems that UFXmarkets - the biggest scammers in the field of Forex - still hunting their victims at the very same way , depends on the victim money ability to be stolen !!!!

In my case I am digging more and more deeply to catch the criminal actions they used to do , I found some , I hope you people support me by mentioning more if you have .

1- The trading platform is their own platform ( not Meta Trader 4 or 5 ) which means they can cheat the customer very easy !!! they can simply show you thing not happening really in the market : they can make you win the deal when they want to ( to convince you to add more and more money to "your" account ) and when you stop depositing they can show you that one of the deals is loosing and you "must" deposit more and more money to protect "your" account from closing down !!!!! when they feel that you have no money to deposit or no more credit cards can be unloaded or nobody can lend you money, they move to the next step by "their" platform and show you that you have lost the "sure to win" deal they suggested and insisted you do it or to accept they do do it in your behalf !!!! who knows ?? is that real lost deal or it is one the "video games" they are playing by their "platform" ??????

I have more and more things discovered but I would like to hear from you about this 1 , so you not get boring !!!!!

MT4 is the most common forex platform out there. It is possible for a broker to cheat with it. This usually consists of a few pips negative slippage here and there with little or no chance of positive slippage. I believe artificial price spikes are also a possibility.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of a broker rigging things in a client's favor to lure them into depositing more money, but I can't ignore the possibility that this could happen.

MT4 is the most common forex platform out there. It is possible for a broker to cheat with it. This usually consists of a few pips negative slippage here and there with little or no chance of positive slippage. I believe artificial price spikes are also a possibility.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of a broker rigging things in a client's favor to lure them into depositing more money, but I can't ignore the possibility that this could happen.
I am not guessing about the cheating of the platform to push the customer depositing more funds, it is reality I passed throw !!!! the major example for that is the deal they suggested me to open !!! it was EUR/AUD , from the day 1 it was loosing and throw about 1 month the total loss of that deal reached 137000$ !!! that's why I were forced to deposit more and more funds , when i told the "account manager" : ( I dont have any more money , if the deal went more under and I lost all the money , let it be , I am fed up .
At that point they knew I can not be "milked" any more , so they decided to kill the milky cow !!!!! they did the job in 1 day ...
and that why I am certain about : they "played" somehow with EUR/AUD at that day , the account reached 188000$ ..... then ( in few minuets ) the 188000$ vanished !!!!!

if you are interested to know how the money vanished , just ask me and I will explain .

Please do give more details.

Have you checked the prices on that date against other brokers?

Please do give more details.
Have you checked the prices on that date against other brokers?

Abdul's Detailed Statements are posted in this thread.
This phoney broker appears to be a completely illegal, criminal activity, completely unregulated, and acted in ways unrelated to real market trading activities.
Abdul is and educated and sophisticated Civil Engineer who risked his entire net worth foolishly, and was robbed of his life savings by unscrupulous theives.
His family is unaware of his destruction, his liberty is in jeopardy due to the multiple parallel short-term debts he incurred in the process of trying to extricate himself from the initial malfeasant trades that ultimately led to a financially unsustainable situation.
His country has weak laws and little enforcement, and he now faces debtors prison.
We must get UFX Markets if ever there was a case, it is this one.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Abdul's Detailed Statements are posted in this thread.
This phoney broker appears to be a completely illegal, criminal activity, completely regulqated, and acted in ways unrealted to real market trading activities.
Abdul is and educated and sophisticated Civil Engineer who risked his entire net worth foolishly, and was robbed of his life savings by unscrupulous theives.
His family is unaware of his destruction, his liberty is in jeopardy due to the multiple parallel short-term debts he incurred in the process of trying to extricate himself from the initial malfeasant traders led to a financially unsustainable situation. His country has weak laws and little enforcement, and he now faces debtors prison.
We must get UFX Markets if ever there was a case, it is this one.
Anthony Ingrassia, CYA
NFA ID#: 0278164
Thank you friend

It seems that nobody but you feels how bad and how thieves are this fraud company

May be that every one thinking that I am rich man have lost part of his fortune !!!!

Noooooo it is not !!!!

I am broke now , all of the money taken from my credit cards which is the banks are after me now for their money !!!!

It is possible I go to jail because of this bloody criminal company : UFXmarkets

Please be little more serious about my case , just bother your self and read the trading history I already attached , and you will see the truth !!!!

I'm very serious about your case. I just want to remove any possible alternative explanations for any little pieces of it.

I'm very serious about your case. I just want to remove any possible alternative explanations for any little pieces of it.
The trading history is very clear , typical path of UFXmarkets :

1- start by showing some profits and pushing the victim to deposit more funds ( believe it or not: the account manager was exploring how much money I can get from credit cards, my savings , how much I can lend from relatives and friends )
2- when I show resistance to deposit more money , step no. 2 starts : involve me in a deal which he knows for sure it goes against me ,( if you add the factor of cheating the platform ,you can realise how sure I am about their plan ) , the deal went down more and more so the plan now is to push me to deposit more money to protect the account from shut down
3- when he convinced that I have no more cards or savings or anybody to lend me , step 3 starts : giving the kiss of death , suggest me many deals (sure to win ) and it is winning (according to his platform !!!) but it was very high risky !!! some time I tried to open the deal from my side but there was not enough margin, you know what they said?? we can open it from here, when I surprised and asked : how is that ?? the answer was : the internet speed is different at their side !!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooo it wasn't like that : they were able to open big deals by small available margin by playing the leverage from 1:200 up to 1:500 !!!!! I noticed that but I didn't understand how dangerous is it
4- then the last step : kill the cow .... after the account reaches 188000$ by continues high-risk deals, and I told them its enough because no asset continue to raise up all the time , they replied : just 1 or 2 more deals and we finish , that's it : you want to escape with 188000$ ??? no way , we will kill you to avoid any demand to withdraw !!! by suggesting a huge deal with very high risk leverage : 25000000 GBP/AUD , take profit 3000$ , stop loose 80000$ !!!!!! when I surprised and ask : why this deal ?? it is huge !!! he replied : no worries , it is fast deal , sure to win !!!! and it was sure to (win) the death !!!!!! after 5 minutes he called again we have to cancel it !!! we will open hedge deal !!! then everybody vanished !!! no reply to the phone , after many calls , one guy replied the phone telling nobody here , all they went home !!!!

Is there more clear evidence of the massacre they did to me and my future??? if all these facts which you can read it on my dealing history I have been submitted for more than a month ago but nobody have time to read it and analyse it !!!! if they are not enough to show how bad I have been robbed and burned, then no other way to explain ,

Thank you

Back