• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXmarkets scammers

I am having an issue with a company
Abdul,
Please give us a short break over the Christian holiday season.
You are in for the long haul, with a major loss and a long slog ahead for recovery.
Be assured you are heard, and we will be working for your relief in coming weeks and months.
A few days respite is now needed by all, at this time of year.
The markets are slow now, and your scammers are very busy enjoying the fruits of their work against you.
We know this is hard to accept, but the new year's dawn will provide ample ground upon which to fight.
For now, just try to stay calm, and trust we will work to help you recover, if at all possible.
AI

Last edited:
Abdul,
Please give us a short break over the Christian holiday season.
You are in for the long haul, with a major loss and a long slog ahead for recovery.
Be assured you are heard, and we will be working for your relief in coming weeks and months.
A few days respite is now needed by all, at this time of year.
The markets are slow now, and your scammers are very busy enjoying the fruits of their work agianst you.
We know this is hard to accept, but the new year's dawn will provide ample groung upon which to fight.
For now, just try to stay calm, and trust we will work to help you recover, if at all possible.
AI
Thank you

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all of you

The fact that they are celebrating with my money , my savings and loans I have to pay , kills me slowly .

But I appreciate your Holidays , I understand its the time of year you get some rest and peace.

Hope to see you soon , having more energy and wellness to continue fighting with me to have some peace and justice.

God bless you

Abdulghani

I saw your history and as some experts said, we are sorry about your demise. This is not a scam case, in my opinion, but a very manupulative but legit company. The reality is you can't sue them as they are 'mere advisors'. All executions are conducted by you and with your approval (over the phone for their recordings).. see? It's very unfortunate for you to burn your credit and card. May I pray that a turnaround be seen for you, and for the Interpol to arrest UFX people for giving bad advice as 'financial certified pros'. God Bless.

I saw your history and as some experts said, we are sorry about your demise. This is not a scam case, in my opinion, but a very manupulative but legit company. The reality is you can't sue them as they are 'mere advisors'. All executions are conducted by you and with your approval (over the phone for their recordings).. see? It's very unfortunate for you to burn your credit and card. May I pray that a turnaround be seen for you, and for the Interpol to arrest UFX people for giving bad advice as 'financial certified pros'. God Bless.
Means what?? these cheaters to continue destroying people??? noooo , I will do everything possible to stop those criminals from doing what they used to do.

1- they are not only 'mere advisors' .. they are doing criminal action by cheating the dealing platform ..... I can proof it .

2- if they harming people by giving that kind of (advises !!!) is that allowed to cause people loose their money ??? they have to be kicked out of the business and pay penalties for that

Back