• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

UK based Forex Managed Accounts

jimbo911

Recruit
Hi

I am based in UK and would like to identify a UK based Forex Managed Account.

Can anyone recommend any United Kingdom based Managed Accounts that are fully regulated by the FSA and has a good and honest track record ?

regards
Jim

Barclays have one, they also do a demo account. But the platform is very basic no close order, you have to just do the opposite of your trade to close it.
Login

In the UK you may try spread betting instead. The equivalent leverage is about 100. ie its £1 per pip. CapitalSpreads have what may be the best spreads. only 2 pips on some pairs. Also seem to have some with reverse pairs. They also have a demo with the normal platform, but with crap 15min delayed charts. The proper account has live charts of course.
Capital Spreads - Financial Spread Betting Homepage

Both the above are FSA regulated unlike the wild west of USA and offshore accounts.

RE: UK forex managed accounts

Hi

I am not looking to tarde myself, but am looking for a broker and tarder to provide me with a managed account service in the uk.

Hi

I am not looking to tarde myself, but am looking for a broker and tarder to provide me with a managed account service in the uk.

There is a good and honest service on offer from 2013 if you are still interested - supplies weekly statistics and has not made a weekly loss since he started.
Here is a link that you can contact him.
ANTS SuperGuppy
Regards
TEAMTRADER

Thinking that any outsider cares about your money, is a very big myth. most managed accounts end up horribly.

Back