UK Options > Deliberate Scammers !!

akarob

Recruit
This broker was an expert scammer in my opinion. They were the biggest liars out there and I think they had one thing in mind and that was to disappear with traders money after they realized business was not going well. The website has just disappeared - closed down and it's impossible to contact anyone by email. This happened about 6 weeks ago. My account manager was called Frank Silver and his disappearance was the first thing to happen. He disappeared exactly 3 months after I funded my account by credit card which meant the C Card company could not try to recover my money. Silver also lied to me about a small bonus he gave me saying it was a gift from the comapny called leverage money and had no restrictions attached to it i.e. I did not have to trade 30 times it's value. He even got angry when I asked him twice about the leverage money. He started making money for me as I was following his advice and taking his signals. He then tried to get me to ad 100k to my account. When I said I did not have the money he suggested I cash in my retirement fund.
I was then passed to the training department where they gave me lessons on how to trade the news etc. I started making a bit of money by myself until they disappeared.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
This broker was an expert scammer in my opinion. They were the biggest liars out there and I think they had one thing in mind and that was to disappear with traders money after they realized business was not going well. The website has just disappeared - closed down and it's impossible to contact anyone by email. This happened about 6 weeks ago. My account manager was called Frank Silver and his disappearance was the first thing to happen. He disappeared exactly 3 months after I funded my account by credit card which meant the C Card company could not try to recover my money. Silver also lied to me about a small bonus he gave me saying it was a gift from the comapny called leverage money and had no restrictions attached to it i.e. I did not have to trade 30 times it's value. He even got angry when I asked him twice about the leverage money. He started making money for me as I was following his advice and taking his signals. He then tried to get me to ad 100k to my account. When I said I did not have the money he suggested I cash in my retirement fund.
I was then passed to the training department where they gave me lessons on how to trade the news etc. I started making a bit of money by myself until they disappeared.
Ukoptions already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11752/www.ukoptions.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/UKoptions/

https://twitter.com/uk_options

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck