UK Options is scam

I seem to be having the same problem with UKOptions. They canceled my 1st withdrawal request that was put in on the 13/08/15. I have put in a 2nd request which is still pending, its been a month now. I have put in a complaint on facebook today, we will see how that comes out. I only opened this account because of signals binary (signalsbinary.com), they recommend UKOptions.

You said you deposited in July. How did you deposit? Bank wire, credit card, something else?

how do you invite them on a thread?

First, copy down the URL of this thread. Then send an email to every address you have for them and invite them to come and join the discussion here. Make sure to paste the URL into the invitation email.

probably , this girl scammed you , shes was working there LINK REMOVED

Forums Team Note: Based on "probably", you posted this person's Face Book link to multiple threads for UK Options as well as threads for several other companies. The FPA wonders how she can be working for so many places at once.

If you have evidence linking all of these companies and evidence that you are posting the correct person's information, the link can be allowed. If you are just trying to slam a possible suspect in one scam across threads for multiple companies, that is a violation of forums rules.

Back