UKOptions.com is a scam - delaying withdrawal

clackro

Private
Hi! I requested for a withdrawal on March 10th, 2016 and they have yet to transfer my money after 11 days.

The live chat told me they would process in 5 working days.

They never reply to my emails until the 5th day where Stella Vitelli from support@ukoptions.com continue the bull**** by the followings:

"Your query was sent to your account manager ,your account manager tried calling you for the last 2 days in order to assist. Please be available to receive your account manager's call."

They called me multiple times trying to sell me to deposit more
which I have told them repeatedly that I just want my money back.

I do not have issues with other brokers. I usually get my withdrawal processed in 3-5 working days.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BROKER!

Attachments

• ukoptions-scam.jpg
    ukoptions-scam.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 0
To get your money back Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Their live chat is not working.
Some dude replied me on their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/UK-Options-1539674592935355/

On their T&C, it's stated"

"When a withdrawal request is submitted, UK Options may take up to 3 business days to process the request.
When your application is approved, you may need to wait an additional 5 to 7 days before seeing the funds in your account."

But the dude on their fb page says 14 working days.
Attached is the screenshot showing that dude is lying about the withdrawal time
and their T&C page in case they change it after reading this.

Attachments

• ukoptions-scam2.jpg
    ukoptions-scam2.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ukoptions-scam3.jpg
    ukoptions-scam3.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
Pharaoh,

I deposited $250 via neteller on 09/03/16.

Immediately a sales rep called and trying to hard sell me to deposit another $750 to make it to $1,000 in total
and they will match it with another $1,000 to make it $2,000 in total. I decline and hang up the whole
and requested for withdrawal immediately.

Screenshot as attached.

Attachments

• ukoptions-scam-deposit.png
    ukoptions-scam-deposit.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi! I requested for a withdrawal on March 10th, 2016 and they have yet to transfer my money after 11 days.

The live chat told me they would process in 5 working days.

They never reply to my emails until the 5th day where Stella Vitelli from support@ukoptions.com continue the bull**** by the followings:

"Your query was sent to your account manager ,your account manager tried calling you for the last 2 days in order to assist. Please be available to receive your account manager's call."

They called me multiple times trying to sell me to deposit more
which I have told them repeatedly that I just want my money back.

I do not have issues with other brokers. I usually get my withdrawal processed in 3-5 working days.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BROKER!

Hello Mr. Chen,
The reason of why we were trying to contact you, after you fist call with your account manager to is to explain you that as per your account type, you committed to a 30 days trial, you activated your account on 09/03/2016 and opened the withdrawal request on the 10/03/2016, we would like to further assist you, but you've chosen to hang up the phone and then open the request on the forum; If you wish to allow us to contact you, please write us to: support@ukoptions.com detailing a good time to call you and assist you with your request.

Ukoptions.com

Hello Mr. Chen,
The reason of why we were trying to contact you, after you fist call with your account manager to is to explain you that as per your account type, you committed to a 30 days trial, you activated your account on 09/03/2016 and opened the withdrawal request on the 10/03/2016, we would like to further assist you, but you've chosen to hang up the phone and then open the request on the forum; If you wish to allow us to contact you, please write us to: support@ukoptions.com detailing a good time to call you and assist you with your request.

Ukoptions.com

This is bull****. I've explained more than once over the phone
that I don't wish to deposit the remaining $750 to make it $1,000
and just want back my $250 withdrawal.

I also mentioned very clearly that I do NOT want anymore phone calls anymore
and you guys even acknowledge that you'll process with the withdrawal.

So here's the last warning. Just process my withdrawal immediately
or be labeled as scam.

Found more references to unresolved complains related to UKOptions in 2016:

binaryoptions.net.au/complaint/ripped-off-my-account-by-the-broker/
binaryoptions.net.au/complaint/terms-and-conditions-regarding-bonuses/
binaryoptions.net.au/complaint/no-response-on-withdrawal/

Time to take action guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back