UKOptions is a Scam

MbazaS

Recruit
I seem to be having a problem with UKOptions. They canceled my 1st withdrawal request that was put in on the 13/08/15. I have put in a 2nd request which is still pending, its been more than a month now. I have put in a complaint on facebook, and I have tried to call them on several occasions,but there is no answer,there chat is always offline. I have sent email after email to all the addresses I have for them, and in my emails I said that if they don't get intouch with me by 29/09/2015, I was going to take further action and so an account manager called Alice Park called me on the 29/09/2015, not to resolve the issue at hand but to ask me to keep trading and that she is going to give me the trades, I said NO!!! I wanted my money back and I never want anything to do with UKOptions. I only opened this account because of signals binary (signalsbinary.com), they recommend UKOptions, I remember 1 of the signalsbinary analyst waiting on me on the phone for me to open and deposit into this account with UKOptions.

I seem to be having a problem with UKOptions. They canceled my 1st withdrawal request that was put in on the 13/08/15. I have put in a 2nd request which is still pending, its been more than a month now. I have put in a complaint on facebook, and I have tried to call them on several occasions,but there is no answer,there chat is always offline. I have sent email after email to all the addresses I have for them, and in my emails I said that if they don't get intouch with me by 29/09/2015, I was going to take further action and so an account manager called Alice Park called me on the 29/09/2015, not to resolve the issue at hand but to ask me to keep trading and that she is going to give me the trades, I said NO!!! I wanted my money back and I never want anything to do with UKOptions. I only opened this account because of signals binary (signalsbinary.com), they recommend UKOptions, I remember 1 of the signalsbinary analyst waiting on me on the phone for me to open and deposit into this account with UKOptions.

Lets start first step with sending them invitation to join this discussion. Copy URL of this thread and share with them via email or live chat and ask them to explain everything here.

Untitled 11.jpg Untitled 14 (2).jpg
Lets start first step with sending them invitation to join this discussion. Copy URL of this thread and share with them via email or live chat and ask them to explain everything here.
Thank you let me just do that now.

I sent an invitation to UKOptions on 07/10/2015 asking them to join this thread. lets see how long its going to take them.

Dear FPA and users: I have reviewed this post and the applicable account information. Unfortunately this is a case of misunderstanding as the account was missing one of the KYC documents which had been requested several times. As soon as the verification was completed the funds were released within 48h as stipulated in our T&C's. I would ask that Mr Mbaza double checks his statement as the funds were sent some time ago.

I would also like to point our that I never received the initial invite by FPA and came across this by chance. I had previously been in touch with BillK from FPA and would have assumed any complaint would be emailed to me directly... I would very much appreciate any complaint coming directly to me in future so no one is hung out to dry.

Sincerely

Benjamin

Hello Benjamin,

I have about 2900 active companies to keep track of, so can't send a personal warning every time a trader opens a complaint thread. MbasaS says he emailed an invitation the company on October 7th. Did someone there not relay the message?

If the issue had been escalated to Traders Court, then I'd have been sending an invitation myself. The escalation didn't happen.

Back