UKOptions scam

4Justice

Recruit
UKOptions has withheld my deposits and profits amounting to GBP18,000.
Many requests to them for contact and refunds have not been successful.
They placed fictitious 'bonuses' on my account at the exact time I was promised full return of my profits.

The key points in my case are:
1. My account manager Mazen Obaida consistently pressured me to deposit ever larger amounts, assuring me I should trust him. (all documented in a Skype chat transcript)
2. He assured me verbally and in writing that all my larger trades were guaranteed regardless if they won or lost. Their Chief Analyst also confirmed by phone and in writing that all trades were guaranteed.
When he became involved in my request to have my funds returned he assured me that all my money would be. He initiated two small withdrawals then all communication stopped. He has left the company now.
3. Mazen Obaida assured me in writing, and verbally in a recorded Skype message, that no bonuses applied to my account (in contradiction to the Finance Department’s position)
4. On the eve of my stated withdrawal date (1 Sept 2015) he, or another company person, placed a third bonus on my account (totalling GBP5275), which as you will no doubt be aware, requires further trading, thus preventing my making withdrawals.
5. Mazen Obaida broke his written and verbal promises to me that he would authorise the full withdrawal application, that I had clearly informed him about, well in advance.
7. When I challenged him about his dishonesty, he threatened me saying the company would 'fight back’ with legal action. And this is from an apparent ‘professional' representing UKOptions and me as a client?
8. I have spent the last 18 months exploring alternative means of retrieving my funds, due to the company's zero response to my letter, phone messages and emails.
9. Correspondence and phone calls with three company representatives, Chief Analyst (Oct-Nov 2015), a senior broker (19 July 2016), and an education manager (8 Sept 2016), said they would investigate on my behalf. However only the senior broker followed up with me saying there was nothing he could do!

I would like Forex Peace Army to investigate my case please and invite a verdict.

Thanks - Dharan

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
UKOptions has withheld my deposits and profits amounting to GBP18,000.
Many requests to them for contact and refunds have not been successful.
They placed fictitious 'bonuses' on my account at the exact time I was promised full return of my profits.

The key points in my case are:
1. My account manager Mazen Obaida consistently pressured me to deposit ever larger amounts, assuring me I should trust him. (all documented in a Skype chat transcript)
2. He assured me verbally and in writing that all my larger trades were guaranteed regardless if they won or lost. Their Chief Analyst also confirmed by phone and in writing that all trades were guaranteed.
When he became involved in my request to have my funds returned he assured me that all my money would be. He initiated two small withdrawals then all communication stopped. He has left the company now.
3. Mazen Obaida assured me in writing, and verbally in a recorded Skype message, that no bonuses applied to my account (in contradiction to the Finance Department’s position)
4. On the eve of my stated withdrawal date (1 Sept 2015) he, or another company person, placed a third bonus on my account (totalling GBP5275), which as you will no doubt be aware, requires further trading, thus preventing my making withdrawals.
5. Mazen Obaida broke his written and verbal promises to me that he would authorise the full withdrawal application, that I had clearly informed him about, well in advance.
7. When I challenged him about his dishonesty, he threatened me saying the company would 'fight back’ with legal action. And this is from an apparent ‘professional' representing UKOptions and me as a client?
8. I have spent the last 18 months exploring alternative means of retrieving my funds, due to the company's zero response to my letter, phone messages and emails.
9. Correspondence and phone calls with three company representatives, Chief Analyst (Oct-Nov 2015), a senior broker (19 July 2016), and an education manager (8 Sept 2016), said they would investigate on my behalf. However only the senior broker followed up with me saying there was nothing he could do!

I would like Forex Peace Army to investigate my case please and invite a verdict.

Thanks - Dharan
I wish you came to FPA before you sign up with them, here are the details about them for the readers http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.ukoptions.com

Now come to Solutions: Contact Rebecca here, she will help you to get back your money.
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/