• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Ultimate signals anyone?

alvin orrt

Recruit
Been trying a lot of forex signals lately and most of them are total bs. And since most of them don't give a free trial or something, i have started to run out of testing money :-D
Latest one i found (and looks more professional than the others - the website i mean), Ultimate Signals | Forex Signals
Anyone know anything bout this? anyone uses/used it? I couldn't find it listed in the signals performance area on FPA but then again i could't find a lot other signals that i used in the past...
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone claiming 25,000 pips per year with a single graph can not be called professional.
I didn't really spend much time on their website, but I did not see a clear concept about the quality of the signals.
Send them a few questions to see their reaction and the quality of their support.

I too wanted to sign up for this signals service but didn't have much info on them. Support was great, had a 30 min chat with them today and they sent me all the details i required instantly, their TOS look ok, not sure what to look for or ask about the refund policy. Anything else i should worry about? I lost good amount of money on a lot of signal providers lately, both in service fee and losing trades and right now it seems to me there's not even a single good signals provider out there. The forex signal reviews aren't helping and the performance test at FPA isn't conclusive for me at least, i mean the only signal tested that got some decent pips was only tested for 1.4 weeks and the other ones that were in the profit zone only got like 20-50 pips per week, which to be honest even a noob like myself can do.
Any forex signal anyone can recommend? Or any thing i should look for, coz it seems to me that most forex signal providers, even the top rated here on FPA don't have a decent performance page, only a list with some numbers or graphs and not actual trades...

Dubious

Subscribed on May9, 2011. They havent issued an alert since May 19, and today is June the 9th. 3 weeks without a trade alert. Their website has been down for the last two weeks. I am very dubious about the seriousness of the service at this point

Been trying a lot of forex signals lately and most of them are total bs. And since most of them don't give a free trial or something, i have started to run out of testing money :-D

I feel your pain! I've lost more money on signal providers than in trading so now I only try the ones, which offer a free trial or a very low fee trial and only on my Demo.

You can try these guys: Home Page - they offer 2 free weeks trial. Also you can read my comments on this forum section.

Another company, which offers 7 days for only 1 Euro: ATF Forex Trading : forex signals service. They are 100% honest but from time to time they have big drawdowns as you can see on their performance.

I strongly suggest you try both on your Demo for the whole period.

Good Luck ;)

Been with them for 5 months now, their service is pretty good, only downside is that there's no trade copier and you have to manually open the trades and also you don't get the signal itself to your mobile phone or email, you just get a notification of a new signal and you have to go to their site and check it out and also signals are not sent out on a regular basis - sometimes you get 6-7 per day, sometimes none...
But all in all it's all been really great experience - lots of profitable trades, big profits on each and i'm really glad that there's no scalping or short term trades coz sometimes i miss the entry and with their signals i can even enter a few hrs later. I didn't have any big drawdowns except on 3-4 trades where they lost about 100 pips on each but considering the big profits i guess it's all ok. Their support is pretty good, they reply to emails in 6 to 12 hrs, although it could have been better. So it's not perfect but it's worth what you pay for unlike most of the other signal services out there.

Any forex signal anyone can recommend?

After trying countless of signal services I'm back to good old fxmaster: Forex signals | Forex trading signals | Forex course | Fxmaster.net forecasts

Fxmaster.net is the oldest signal provider with 8 winning years in a row. The reason I've left them before was because it is not for small accounts as you would have to trade more than $1/pip to cover the fees and make profit in the long run. They trade only 4 pairs Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Chf and Usd/Jpy. The sl is always 80 pips and the tp between 120 - 160 pips. The maximum drawback I have ever seen was 12 trades on a row so you must be prepared to lose 960 pips in the worse scenario. However, this does not happen very often as you can see on their performance table. I would suggest to check the losing months and decide if the service is for you.

I have been back with them for the last 3 months - after more than a year break - and I'm doing even better than them for the reason that I'm more experience now and I use their signals more as a guide so I cut the loses short and let the winnings run.

Fxmaster.net is the only signal provider I would recommend. If you account is large enough even if you set the signals exactly as you receive them - experience traders prefer to modify them - you are bound to end-up with profit in the long run.

:)

PS Forgot to mention that they only trade the NY session but the trades are not triggered for hours if not for days. :p

Last edited:
From what I have read and participated in their free signal (for EUR/USD) forum, PipHut Pro seems promising.
I might give their paid signal a try next week after market has returned to normal.

Back