• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ultimate4trading.net

bobido

Recruit
Has anyone heard of:

ultimate4trading.net

They sure look like something that cannot be legit. (having a system with a 75% accuracy does not mean you will make money, nor will it hold for the future, they say the made 90000% on their system! Whoop didoo, they might as well have written a paper about it and got famous)

Here is what makes it stink (apart from all other bells and whistles):

1. They have lots of different websites, stating how great their "startup invention" is.
2. If you google for scams, you will find several pages that are purely made to tell you that it is "off course" not a scam.
3. My jaw, was literally on the floor, how low can you go?
4. It are just binary options (with probably a random binary algorithm as advice system)
5. They are really new (end of 2015)
6. "Special offer free thing", yeah so what, they are getting your commission anyways
7. How and why can you do something in front of a camera :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate4trading.net is simply a software and you can find a lot of fabricated positive testimonies on google. Ultimate4Trading is closely related to EZTrader, which is an unreliable broker. Although Ultimate4Trading is entirely free, it is not necessarily completely safe. By using it, you are bound to use the robot even when its predictions are resulting in loss.

Back