UltimateFXtrades is a scam and malicious company

elpi50

Recruit
I'm new here and from The Netherlands.
I wrote a review about UltimateFXtradres owned by Zolarex Ltd, like Finarix.com (formely BinaryOnline.com) etc.
They are first class scams!

I was seduced by trading UltimateFXtrader via David Nichols correspondence via Telegram. I have also corresponded with Kurt Walt so-called Service Provider and Olivia Rodrigues so-called Administration Top via Whatsapp and Patrick Clark so-called Senior of Legit Binary OprionTraderCmpany via Hangout.

I say the meaning of so-called, because I suspect it's just one person!

I started with € 50 and in the meantime I lost € 11000,00 and have a profit of € 62.100,00 which I can't withdraw.
Those € 11000,00 were for paying signal, commission etc. Every time I had to do a new payment for getting my profit!
The last payment, € 4200,00, I haven't done and told that I first wanted my profit and then I would pay, but as expected, I had to make the payment first, and then my profit would go straight into my wallet

I have already written to several agencies. I want to collect as many reviews as possible to submit a joint complaint as a group.

Do you have the same problem with one of the brokers from Zolarex Ltd. then join me! Together we are strong!

I'm new here and from The Netherlands.
I wrote a review about UltimateFXtradres owned by Zolarex Ltd, like Finarix.com (formely BinaryOnline.com) etc.
They are first class scams!

I was seduced by trading UltimateFXtrader via David Nichols correspondence via Telegram. I have also corresponded with Kurt Walt so-called Service Provider and Olivia Rodrigues so-called Administration Top via Whatsapp and Patrick Clark so-called Senior of Legit Binary OprionTraderCmpany via Hangout.

I say the meaning of so-called, because I suspect it's just one person!

I started with € 50 and in the meantime I lost € 11000,00 and have a profit of € 62.100,00 which I can't withdraw.
Those € 11000,00 were for paying signal, commission etc. Every time I had to do a new payment for getting my profit!
The last payment, € 4200,00, I haven't done and told that I first wanted my profit and then I would pay, but as expected, I had to make the payment first, and then my profit would go straight into my wallet

I have already written to several agencies. I want to collect as many reviews as possible to submit a joint complaint as a group.

Do you have the same problem with one of the brokers from Zolarex Ltd. then join me! Together we are strong!
https://ultimatefxtrades.online/ is this correct website?

if you are keen, may try lodge report here too
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

First of all, thank you for your help and answers!

True, but if you click on each item on the website, you will be taken to the "welcome site" every time. If you're logged in then you'll be taken to "your" trading website. I became a member via Telegram. There's not a word about the payment of "fees, commissions, services etc", if you want to make a withdrawal. I haven't been able to make any withdrawals and the last payment I refused and said that my account had to be closed, but according to "David Nichols" that wasn't possible. Is this true? I did make prt sc of everything and I archived the conversations on Telegram, Whatsapp and Hangout. I also declined a few phone calls. I've already logged in to some UltimateFXtrades agencies, and I send a message to "David Nichols" every day.

UltimateFXTraders.com is part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this include Group MProInvestment.com, PrimeFXMarket.com, MliningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com, Finarix.com.They are an unregulated, offshore broker based on the Marshall Islands, but operated from Bulgaria and are owned by Zolarex Ltd (a Marshall Islands registered company), but all payments are processed by Zola Ltd, which is based in Sofia Bulgaria. Besides, the same Bulgarian company operated a binary options broker – BinaryOnline, which became notorious after many complaints about people being scammed.

In any case UltimateFXtrades and Finarix does not have a license to offer financial services and is not authorized to operate on regulated markets like the European Union, the USA, Japan or Australia.

I have had conversations with the so-called trader David Nichols via Telegram (tel: +90 539 620 8498 Turkey), Service Provider Kurt Walter andTop Administration Olivia Rodrigo via Whatsapp (+1 431 301-3204) and Senior company Legit Binary Option Trader via Hangouts (patrickdclark@gmail.com. Can I place those calls here, so everyone can see how companies of Zolarex.Ltd, in this case UltimateFXtrades.online, work.

By trading via trader David Nichols UltimateFXtrades.online (trading Bitcoins) I lost € 11000. My profit is/was € 62100. I suspect this is still in my account. Today I received a message from the same David Nichols via Telegramm that I could get my profit, but first I had to request a Blockchain wallet, then I get the login details from him. However, I already have a Blockchain wallet and wonder why I should have a new one. Below you can read the conversation between me and David Nichols.
You can send a message to e.plaatsman@ziggo.nl

I hope you can/will help me what to do. Thanks in advance!
Elly Plaatsman

Conversation David Nichols/Elly Plaatsman
David Nichols, [17.07.20 19:51]
Hello Mrs Elizabeth

David Nichols, [17.07.20 19:52]
I have find out for you to receive your profit OK...?

David Nichols, [17.07.20 19:55]
Just give me time.. your profit we be arrive soon OK.... You are to downloaded block chain wallet i we send your login details to see up your own winning profit OK

Elly Plaatsman, [17.07.20 20:07]
You are suspended

David Nichols, [17.07.20 20:14]
[Antwoord op Elly Plaatsman]
Your profit is already ready ok

David Nichols, [17.07.20 20:14]
I'm going to send you your logins to see up your own profit

David Nichols, [17.07.20 20:15]
Check out "Blockchain Wallet. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum"

David Nichols, [17.07.20 20:16]
[Antwoord op David Nichols]
Clink on the Link to downloaded the block chain wallet so I can send you your logins details to see up your own profits OK

David Nichols, [17.07.20 20:25]
When you're done keep me posted on time OK..

David Nichols, [19.07.20 11:26]
What's going on ..?

David Nichols, [19.07.20 11:28]
I said go and create the blockchain wallet Ok.. after that am going to give you your login details for you to receive your profit OK...

Elly Plaatsman, [20.07.20 13:35]
Why do I need a blockchain wallet and only give me my login details after opening a blockchain wallet ? Why should I believe and trust you now, after you have already robbed, cheated etc. for € 11.000.

David Nichols, [20.07.20 15:30]
No you just have to put your trust on this won.. OK because I won't to send you your profit ... OK..

David Nichols, [20.07.20 15:32]
Go and create the blockchain wallet and came back to me OK.. And after that am going to give you your login details OK...

David Nichols, [20.07.20 15:33]
For you to receive your profit OK..

Elly Plaatsman, [20.07.20 15:33]
But you don't answer my questions .....

David Nichols, [20.07.20 15:34]
I said your profit is ready Now ...Ok

David Nichols, [20.07.20 15:34]
Go and create the blockchain wallet and keep me posted OK..

Elly Plaatsman, [20.07.20 15:35]
At least I'm honest!

David Nichols, [20.07.20 16:05]
Do that now ..OK.

Elly Plaatsman, [20.07.20 16:06]
First of all, you have never been honest in the past 4 months. If I open an account for which you provide the login codes, we can both log in. Why should you be able to log into my account? If you want to transfer my profit, you can deposit it in the wallet of my blockchain account.

David Nichols, [20.07.20 16:09]
Not at all

David Nichols, [20.07.20 16:11]
You're the only won OK you we go to the setting and look it OK..

David Nichols, [20.07.20 16:12]
My company send me the login details Of the blockchain wallet where your profit is Ok..

David Nichols, [20.07.20 16:14]
Go and create the blockchain wallet and them you receive your profit after giveing you your login details OK..

Back