UMARKETS.AI website and broker is 100% scam using illegal marketing

Johnsonjulie

Recruit
Umarkets.ai is aggressively calling people in Europe to phone numbers they have collected on Facebook ads. Some weeks ago they had a Facebook campaign where you can download a free investment guide, you have to give your phone number. Then it starts. They promise even 50% weekly profits for small investments like 250€, that means 200€ weekly profits guaranteed. Umarkets.ai then sends you e-mails and they even try to send you Anydesk-software download-link so that they can have access to your computer and steal all your money when you login you online bank. Umarkets.ai has received vey bad reviews online, they call possibly from Poland or Ukraine and they tell you stories how they are calling from Switzerland etc. Umarkets.ai is 100% scam. I have reported them to the police and police said they are aware of this company. I never put any money into these scams, so nothing lost, but beware! Never let any external company to access your company!! You have heard of the IT-support scam calls where the victim installs software to give access to the scammers, and then big money is lost from online banking connections.

Umarkets.ai is aggressively calling people in Europe to phone numbers they have collected on Facebook ads. Some weeks ago they had a Facebook campaign where you can download a free investment guide, you have to give your phone number. Then it starts. They promise even 50% weekly profits for small investments like 250€, that means 200€ weekly profits guaranteed. Umarkets.ai then sends you e-mails and they even try to send you Anydesk-software download-link so that they can have access to your computer and steal all your money when you login you online bank. Umarkets.ai has received vey bad reviews online, they call possibly from Poland or Ukraine and they tell you stories how they are calling from Switzerland etc. Umarkets.ai is 100% scam. I have reported them to the police and police said they are aware of this company. I never put any money into these scams, so nothing lost, but beware! Never let any external company to access your company!! You have heard of the IT-support scam calls where the victim installs software to give access to the scammers, and then big money is lost from online banking connections.
At the first look at the website, I came to know, they got Fake Images of the testimonials.

Website states Prometheus Ltd as owner, SVG and TD Software Ltd operator. Both can be found in UK Companies House plus the website states they do not solicit UK clients. However probably just a clone names. Its basically another scam umarkets.com and it's people (Maxi Services Belize Ltd)

Umarkets' consultant first showed good profits on one platform, then advised for another platform promising sure and bigger profits. It happened couple of times, then he asked to deposit more as insurance cover. Despite insurance cover and his repeated assurances, all amount was lost. Later on I refused to invest more. though continued on one platform with a remainder of amount. One day whole of that amount was also lost.
I am sure they manipulate the trading and make money by making investors losing the deals.
They also restrict the transactions specially withdrawals.
In the nut shell, they are cheat and must be punished for their malpractices.
Best regards

Umarkets' consultant first showed good profits on one platform, then advised for another platform promising sure and bigger profits. It happened couple of times, then he asked to deposit more as insurance cover. Despite insurance cover and his repeated assurances, all amount was lost. Later on I refused to invest more. though continued on one platform with a remainder of amount. One day whole of that amount was also lost.
I am sure they manipulate the trading and make money by making investors losing the deals.
They also restrict the transactions specially withdrawals.
In the nut shell, they are cheat and must be punished for their malpractices.
Best regards
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back