• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Umarkets doesnt process withdrawals anymore?

I am having an issue with a company

Iridius

Corporal
Im waiting for almost 3 months for my 1400 USD withdrawal.

The process of withdrawing is incredibly frustrating. I click "Submit" in my user area, a confirmation appears but I dont see it in my pending withdrawals, no email confirmation etc. They have a rule that first you account manager must call you to confirm the withdrawal (they probably want to talk you out of it). And this is the problem.

The manager Christian Lee only called me once. I picked up the phone and he immediately hang off after 1 second. Then I tried to call him from my end several times, he never picks the phone. I tried to write him several emails, no answer at all. I wrote to support email and they never ever replied to me. The only way to communicate with them is live chat. I told them several times to tell mr. Lee to call me, they always confirm and claim they will do. But with no effect. I asked them to change my account manager and guess what? Yes, you are right - they totaly ignore me.

After 3 months of waiting and absolving this frustrating process, I lost all hopes that Umarkets is a serious broker and I have to change my strategy to get my hard earned money back.

I kindly invite Umarkets,ai to join this thread, explain the situation and mainly - process my withdrawal.

Im waiting for almost 3 months for my 1400 USD withdrawal.

The process of withdrawing is incredibly frustrating. I click "Submit" in my user area, a confirmation appears but I dont see it in my pending withdrawals, no email confirmation etc. They have a rule that first you account manager must call you to confirm the withdrawal (they probably want to talk you out of it). And this is the problem.

The manager Christian Lee only called me once. I picked up the phone and he immediately hang off after 1 second. Then I tried to call him from my end several times, he never picks the phone. I tried to write him several emails, no answer at all. I wrote to support email and they never ever replied to me. The only way to communicate with them is live chat. I told them several times to tell mr. Lee to call me, they always confirm and claim they will do. But with no effect. I asked them to change my account manager and guess what? Yes, you are right - they totaly ignore me.

After 3 months of waiting and absolving this frustrating process, I lost all hopes that Umarkets is a serious broker and I have to change my strategy to get my hard earned money back.

I kindly invite Umarkets,ai to join this thread, explain the situation and mainly - process my withdrawal.
let's start by inviting them to this thread and don't forget to leave a review for the same.

Things started to move, my account manager Lee finaly contacted me via email and we sorted it out. The amount is withdrawn from the trading account, lets see if the money arrives.

Things started to move, my account manager Lee finaly contacted me via email and we sorted it out. The amount is withdrawn from the trading account, lets see if the money arrives.
Partial good news my brother, keep us updated :)

Money recieved, I continue to trade with them and hope next withdrawals will be.... lets say... less stressful.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Here we go Again!

Waiting for 1 month for my withdrawal. Live chat always like "Please wait till you account manager contacts you regarding the withdrawal". Well, he never did. This is just a dead end which is really exhausting for the traders. I cannot understand why they chose this way of communication with clients. Submit your request and then pray that our person will contact you. Well, I guess I must pray harder in my case...

(Not even mentioning that all my emails to support@ are ignored - a sure thing with Umarkets.)

Inviting them here to explain the situation and the purpose of their perfect ignoration.

Back