• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Umarkets doesnt process withdrawals anymore?

I am having an issue with a company
Here we go Again!

Waiting for 1 month for my withdrawal. Live chat always like "Please wait till you account manager contacts you regarding the withdrawal". Well, he never did. This is just a dead end which is really exhausting for the traders. I cannot understand why they chose this way of communication with clients. Submit your request and then pray that our person will contact you. Well, I guess I must pray harder in my case...

(Not even mentioning that all my emails to support@ are ignored - a sure thing with Umarkets.)

Inviting them here to explain the situation and the purpose of their perfect ignoration.
This is the same issue or it's with another withdrawal?

what is the website for umarkets?

and do you have screenshot of the withdrawal requests?

Real question is if the service was so poor the first time why expect it to change?... You should seriously consider a new broker.

It's good to see that you eventually received money (at least the first time), but 3 months in an insane amount of time to wait. There are brokers that process withdrawals the same day without having to have an unnecessary phone call, so I'd stop doing business with that one and move on, especially since this has happened twice!

It is regarding of Umarkets.ai. I dont have a screenshot of the withdrawal, because from a reason the withdrawals are not showing in the request list sections (cannot say I Im surprised).

I know guys, I know. It sucks that I stood with them even after the first delay and ignoration round. But they had some favourable conditions for my strategy so I decided to continued with them with a smaller amount after they honored my first withdrawal.

Time to change the broker for sure. But first, lets see how the nice guys from the great Umarkets.ai brokerage will react.

It is regarding of Umarkets.ai. I dont have a screenshot of the withdrawal, because from a reason the withdrawals are not showing in the request list sections (cannot say I Im surprised).

I know guys, I know. It sucks that I stood with them even after the first delay and ignoration round. But they had some favourable conditions for my strategy so I decided to continued with them with a smaller amount after they honored my first withdrawal.

Time to change the broker for sure. But first, lets see how the nice guys from the great Umarkets.ai brokerage will react.
Here is some more about Umarkets and related 'brands':

If you happen to get your money back, do not approach any of these brands ever again.

I was able to establish a communication bridge with Victoria Cortez, one of the account managers there. 2 weeks ago she told me that before withdrawing, they need to "investigate everything in my account". Really not sure what she means by this, I have only a few trades in my account. But obviously they investigate it very very hard, it takes more than 2 weeks and miss Cortez is not responding to me anymore. I really thought for a second that they will send the money, hehe.

Back