• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UMarkets is ignoring my withdrawal request

I am having an issue with a company

aggerundio

Recruit
I have a problem with UMarkets, ignoring my withdrawal request. My financial advisor is Mr Eric Lopez and supervised by Ms Aimee Marquez. Have requested thru them withdrawal of funds from my accounts and which are a restitution fund account for my losses and some trading funds for MT4. I was promised that I could start withdrawing by end of January 2023. I sent my withdrawal request thru Mr Lopez and he said that he will handle the follow up for immediately release. Unfortunately, after last week he is no longer accessible thru chat at skype. Same problem is true with Ms Marquez. I also applied a with at UMarkets website but they directed me to discuss this with Mr Lopez.
I also sent application for withdrawal thru email via support@umarkets.ai but they are not responding.

Attachments

• F92000C4-0A6E-46D3-824C-08DED6BA1496.png
    F92000C4-0A6E-46D3-824C-08DED6BA1496.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 32
The worst thing that happened now is my MT4 trade with UMarkets is no longer accessible because their designated service provider named MIRACH LTD - REAL is no longer accredited or available at MT4.

I have a problem with UMarkets, ignoring my withdrawal request. My financial advisor is Mr Eric Lopez and supervised by Ms Aimee Marquez. Have requested thru them withdrawal of funds from my accounts and which are a restitution fund account for my losses and some trading funds for MT4. I was promised that I could start withdrawing by end of January 2023. I sent my withdrawal request thru Mr Lopez and he said that he will handle the follow up for immediately release. Unfortunately, after last week he is no longer accessible thru chat at skype. Same problem is true with Ms Marquez. I also applied a with at UMarkets website but they directed me to discuss this with Mr Lopez.
I also sent application for withdrawal thru email via support@umarkets.ai but they are not responding.
The website is also not reachable brother.
How did you deposit the money?

Thats my biggest problem now. They have changed their webpage name and affected the email ads of their staff and financial advisers. Their new page name is umarkets.vc. I can no longer access them and my accounts. How could I ask help from regulatory bodies? Please advise. Are their legal remedies that I can resort to. What is the process?

Its mote than 48 hours already and their new website is telling to wait for email to change my password. But they have not sent any.

Back