UMARKETS: Withdrawal Problems

Serenity88

Recruit
We have the same situation as others with UMARKETS and here is my story:

I started with UMARKETS last Sept. 8, 2018 when someone called me on behalf of them an expert to be engaged and open an account with promising 100% ROI and with a bonus ranging from 100% TO 300%. Since I been trading already by that time I was catch and call up my attention with their bonuses. At first, before I do make my first deposit they enroll me for a Demo Real account and teach me how the UMARKETS work platform can be accessed through web. Thus, making my trades on position and earned some profit.

I make my first deposit on Sept. 10, 2018, around 5,000 USD and send away my profile as to my legalities as a true individual and a citizen of such a country. By the time it’s very interesting that my trades are having a huge profit to 1,500 USD. Furthermore, another call was made by my expert offering another opportunity to upgrade my account to the GOLD account which you need to have deposited up to 10,000 USD and participate in the U.S Crude Oil stocks. Since I have the resources I made the deposit of 11,500 USD in total using my debit visa/mastercard. Thus, this opportunity will allow my account to make it double which is my case around 23,000 USD.

I made my first withdrawal for a try of 3,000 USD since its already earning but when I process it on their platform it will say I need to contact my expert regarding this matter. So I did and he added that I need to get a 1,000 lots trade for me to allow to withdraw. From that I was curious why should I can’t make my withdrawal since I have sufficient free margin which I whom and compare to any broker whom I participated with whatever available I can withdraw it anytime.

I made different speculation that maybe this is their kind of process. And without hesitation I pursue it and in order to cope with this required lots which my expert doesn’t explain on this prior, I make my decision I deposited again on Nov. 2018 for 16,250 USD to boost my account and exposed to a lot of trade positions. By then, they allow me 5,000 USD withdraw on Dec. 2018 which credited on my card right away.

Next, since I want to withdraw my full earnings my expert called me again and said in order to fast track my bonuses workout that will generate a profit of 300% I need to participate to their offerings such as NETFLIX and FERRARI stocks and will require me to have an account of 50,000 USD running balances. Moreover, I made myself to participate in their offerings, and maybe after this, I can fully withdraw my earnings. From then on, I deposited another 27,500 USD.

On the other hand, since I have difficulties and fear to expose a lot on trading I seek helped to my expert to handle my account and help me to make open trades. Accordingly, in order to have that I need to upgrade my account to VIP and will require me another deposit of 10,000 USD. Due to excitement to finish my required lots exposed I made a deposit of 10,000 USD on FEB. 2018. From the agreement I signed with them that they will be the one to hold my account and place trades without my knowledge.

One moment on Feb. 26, 2018 my expert email me that my account is at risk due to LOCK and BLOCK. At first, I ask him why is that so and he replied due to his placement of GBP/JPY that shoot up to great losses. I was astonished and can’t be replied to him and wondering why it happens since my account is on VIP and the one placing it. In my thought, are they called “expert” or professional? Or maybe this is the kind of strategy that they make to a client to made more deposits. From that on, I never pick up their called or replied to their email but when such time that their head manager call and spoke to me and promises to recover everything that has lost and in order to do that I made another deposit to participate on a different stock like SAMSUNG, DISNEY and etc. To do this, I deposited 60,000 USD on March 4 – 29, 2019 and that money comes from my loan to bank, borrowed from my friends, and selling my property whose stagnant and not earning. From all the possible means I made and I collected such a huge amount and do whatever they instruct me.

Time has passed and looking that my account is going to recover what is lost and make my account to 500,000 USD. By looking at my balances now I need to withdraw and my withdrawal will serve my payment to whatever debt I have during that time and becomes due. I was surprised just like the last time, that before my account to withdraw I need to ask my expert permission. So and so I do that but when I said to him that I need to withdraw, he answered me that my required lots is not finished. I was wondering why is that so? So I made my own understanding and looked upon the total trades and make manual computation and based on my expert told me that 100,0000 units are equal to 1 lot. Upon seeing my account on the platform, I made 120M units which I believe equal to 1,200 lots. I confronted him and scolded my expert make arguments with him to resolve and make my withdrawal approved.

From situation, my expert is no were to be found and never have communication with him until in May 2019 upon login my account on their platform I found out that my account is negative or wipe out. I was then nervous and said to myself I was scam by UMARKETS. I searched on the web about UMARKETS and then I found out a lot of negative reviews about this broker and only a few positive comments which I whom I can linger on my fingers.

Until such time, my expert email me and said my account is LOCK and BLOCKED again why I can no longer place any trades and see a huge negative, and in order to make it work again I need to deposit another 100,000 USD. I contact him and ask for help to please have my account back and he said please do the deposit and I will take your account back. I think it more often and set aside for a while to look more to fund my account since I don’t have a choice but to fund it or else everything will be wiped out. I experience severe depression and frustration for what happens until such time way back August 2019 I need to make the decision to sell what I have left to look for funds at any cost. But when I tried I only resource fund around 51,400 USD and that’s all I can make up to Jan. 2020. From the current situation, since I have a lot of summoned from different creditor’s I keep myself discreet and let me leave on my relatives since I don’t home to shelter now and to call my own.

Lastly, last April 2020 since we had a pandemic I do request for a withdrawal and allow only as usual 5,000 USD for that it’s better to have it than sorry so I grab it until this day I made it to my mind that this UMARKETS is a full scam to clickbait your money for no reasons.

For the record, in total, I have deposited 181,500 USD and only 10,000 USD has been withdrawn and said to myself I need to seek and ask help for the authorities or any bodies of an agency to recover my funds at all costs. So please, you don't have a life so miserable like me AVOID THEM.

We have the same situation as others with UMARKETS and here is my story:

I started with UMARKETS last Sept. 8, 2018 when someone called me on behalf of them an expert to be engaged and open an account with promising 100% ROI and with a bonus ranging from 100% TO 300%. Since I been trading already by that time I was catch and call up my attention with their bonuses. At first, before I do make my first deposit they enroll me for a Demo Real account and teach me how the UMARKETS work platform can be accessed through web. Thus, making my trades on position and earned some profit.

I make my first deposit on Sept. 10, 2018, around 5,000 USD and send away my profile as to my legalities as a true individual and a citizen of such a country. By the time it’s very interesting that my trades are having a huge profit to 1,500 USD. Furthermore, another call was made by my expert offering another opportunity to upgrade my account to the GOLD account which you need to have deposited up to 10,000 USD and participate in the U.S Crude Oil stocks. Since I have the resources I made the deposit of 11,500 USD in total using my debit visa/mastercard. Thus, this opportunity will allow my account to make it double which is my case around 23,000 USD.

I made my first withdrawal for a try of 3,000 USD since its already earning but when I process it on their platform it will say I need to contact my expert regarding this matter. So I did and he added that I need to get a 1,000 lots trade for me to allow to withdraw. From that I was curious why should I can’t make my withdrawal since I have sufficient free margin which I whom and compare to any broker whom I participated with whatever available I can withdraw it anytime.

I made different speculation that maybe this is their kind of process. And without hesitation I pursue it and in order to cope with this required lots which my expert doesn’t explain on this prior, I make my decision I deposited again on Nov. 2018 for 16,250 USD to boost my account and exposed to a lot of trade positions. By then, they allow me 5,000 USD withdraw on Dec. 2018 which credited on my card right away.

Next, since I want to withdraw my full earnings my expert called me again and said in order to fast track my bonuses workout that will generate a profit of 300% I need to participate to their offerings such as NETFLIX and FERRARI stocks and will require me to have an account of 50,000 USD running balances. Moreover, I made myself to participate in their offerings, and maybe after this, I can fully withdraw my earnings. From then on, I deposited another 27,500 USD.

On the other hand, since I have difficulties and fear to expose a lot on trading I seek helped to my expert to handle my account and help me to make open trades. Accordingly, in order to have that I need to upgrade my account to VIP and will require me another deposit of 10,000 USD. Due to excitement to finish my required lots exposed I made a deposit of 10,000 USD on FEB. 2018. From the agreement I signed with them that they will be the one to hold my account and place trades without my knowledge.

One moment on Feb. 26, 2018 my expert email me that my account is at risk due to LOCK and BLOCK. At first, I ask him why is that so and he replied due to his placement of GBP/JPY that shoot up to great losses. I was astonished and can’t be replied to him and wondering why it happens since my account is on VIP and the one placing it. In my thought, are they called “expert” or professional? Or maybe this is the kind of strategy that they make to a client to made more deposits. From that on, I never pick up their called or replied to their email but when such time that their head manager call and spoke to me and promises to recover everything that has lost and in order to do that I made another deposit to participate on a different stock like SAMSUNG, DISNEY and etc. To do this, I deposited 60,000 USD on March 4 – 29, 2019 and that money comes from my loan to bank, borrowed from my friends, and selling my property whose stagnant and not earning. From all the possible means I made and I collected such a huge amount and do whatever they instruct me.

Time has passed and looking that my account is going to recover what is lost and make my account to 500,000 USD. By looking at my balances now I need to withdraw and my withdrawal will serve my payment to whatever debt I have during that time and becomes due. I was surprised just like the last time, that before my account to withdraw I need to ask my expert permission. So and so I do that but when I said to him that I need to withdraw, he answered me that my required lots is not finished. I was wondering why is that so? So I made my own understanding and looked upon the total trades and make manual computation and based on my expert told me that 100,0000 units are equal to 1 lot. Upon seeing my account on the platform, I made 120M units which I believe equal to 1,200 lots. I confronted him and scolded my expert make arguments with him to resolve and make my withdrawal approved.

From situation, my expert is no were to be found and never have communication with him until in May 2019 upon login my account on their platform I found out that my account is negative or wipe out. I was then nervous and said to myself I was scam by UMARKETS. I searched on the web about UMARKETS and then I found out a lot of negative reviews about this broker and only a few positive comments which I whom I can linger on my fingers.

Until such time, my expert email me and said my account is LOCK and BLOCKED again why I can no longer place any trades and see a huge negative, and in order to make it work again I need to deposit another 100,000 USD. I contact him and ask for help to please have my account back and he said please do the deposit and I will take your account back. I think it more often and set aside for a while to look more to fund my account since I don’t have a choice but to fund it or else everything will be wiped out. I experience severe depression and frustration for what happens until such time way back August 2019 I need to make the decision to sell what I have left to look for funds at any cost. But when I tried I only resource fund around 51,400 USD and that’s all I can make up to Jan. 2020. From the current situation, since I have a lot of summoned from different creditor’s I keep myself discreet and let me leave on my relatives since I don’t home to shelter now and to call my own.

Lastly, last April 2020 since we had a pandemic I do request for a withdrawal and allow only as usual 5,000 USD for that it’s better to have it than sorry so I grab it until this day I made it to my mind that this UMARKETS is a full scam to clickbait your money for no reasons.

For the record, in total, I have deposited 181,500 USD and only 10,000 USD has been withdrawn and said to myself I need to seek and ask help for the authorities or any bodies of an agency to recover my funds at all costs. So please, you don't have a life so miserable like me AVOID THEM.
One question, why you haven't check them before you invested the money with them?

Back