• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss UmoFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Interesting

Nobody is trading with UMOFX ? Guys if you are from USA, you can trade with them. I am doing it and they are good in terms of order execution because all their accounts are No Dealing Desk. Their live support is also good and helping. I hope they can add more trading platform in future to enhance their services.

Last edited:
hi admin

thanks for your thread here. I am jason, the support of umofx, will be here to solve clients problem at UMFX

hi admin

thanks for your thread here. I am jason, the support of umofx, will be here to solve clients problem at UMFX

At UMOFX, we commit to provide our clients the best trading services as we aim to become one of the key players in the retail Forex market arena.
UMOFX knows, delivers, and performs what traders need!
We always hold our integrity to offer the best customer service by providing most reliable, professional, accurate trading systems that will help clients succeed in trading Forex.

UMOFX offer is simply irresistible:
Order Processing STP/ECN with Minimum Deposit for as low as $1 USD
No Dealing Desk Forex Broker
Registered and regulated Forex Brokers
Low Margin Requirement up to 1:1000 Leverage
Offer both accounts Low Fixed and Floating Spreads
Offer both Execution mood Market Execution and Instant Execution
User Friendly Online Trading Platform - MetaTrader
Clients Personal account Manager.

Dear representative what about this:

Based on your trading record (Trading Account No: 657577,657356), our company detected suspicious trading condition where it meets the client agreement as stated below:

“The Company has the rights to suspend the Client’s trading account at any time for any good reason with or without written notice to the Client."

As a normal company procedure and final decision, the account will be reset and your account will be disabling (banned) as decided by our company.

Your patronage is important to us, thank you.

Best regards,

Account Department

United Market Oracle International

This was UMO FX answer after I put withdrawal request!!!
They can just simply delete your account without any reason!!!

And one more:
3.11. The Company reserves the rights to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her the
initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case
the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the
result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way
inacceptable actions). - SO THEY CAN TAKE YOUR PROFITS AND DEPOSIT!!!

Last edited:
Back