UMOFX Scam Broker not payed almoust 1 MONTH Please HELP

Follow up with the NZ regulators by email. Don't mailbomb them. A polite inquiry every week or so is much more likely to get you an answer.

this is great thinking
i need my money too
lets make a group and help each other, this broker and all of its staff should be go to jail
i need a justice from regulator!

So we can make complaint to the FSP and FDR...

Ok, lets try, if anyone gets answer please inform us up here ;)

Hello Everyone,

now i have all answers i was waiting for.

Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme (FDR): not resonsible, UMO is not a member any more since 28.Feb 2015
FDRS.jpg

Financial Service Provider Register: not responsible for complaints, they only maintain the register.
FSPR.jpg

Financial Market Authority (FMA): not resonsible, UMO is not a member any more.
FMA.jpg

UMO FX deregistered everywhere. They are not regulated anymore. There is no need to play fair. They are resetting every account to initial deposit. I have 5 different account of my friends and me as proof. Always the same Email...
UMO.jpg

As only way to kill UMO, we can make a criminal complaint to the police station. In Europe (where i come from) the Police forwards the complain to Interpol in New Zealand, where the local Police will investigate. That will not help to get the money back, but if they dont pay the money back, they will go into jail.

Furthermore i informed Skrill and Visa about their illegal behaviour. They told me too, to make a criminal complaint, so that they can give informations. They can not help to get the money back, not yet. But maybe, if the police is investigating they close the accounts of UMO to protect themself.
Use the contact options of Skrill, Fasapay, Visa, Master and all other financial provider to make complaints about their behaviour. That will cause a lot of trouble.

For all: Be aware. Dont deposit any money on UMOFX it is SCAM!

additional Informations:

This is the Guy who is 100% Shareholder of UMO and Director:
UMO Shareholders.png

Maybe someone should visit this person and ask, when we will get our money back.

This is the answer I get:

Based on your trading record (Trading Account No: 657577,657356), our company detected suspicious trading condition where it meets the client agreement as stated below:

“The Company has the rights to suspend the Client’s trading account at any time for any good reason with or without written notice to the Client."

As a normal company procedure and final decision, the account will be reset and your account will be disabling (banned) as decided by our company.

Your patronage is important to us, thank you.

Best regards,

Account Department

United Market Oracle International

This was UMO FX answer after I put withdrawal request!!!
They can just simply delete your account without any reason!!!

And one more:
3.11. The Company reserves the rights to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her the
initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case
the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the
result of Client’s malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way
inacceptable actions). - SO THEY CAN TAKE YOUR PROFITS AND DEPOSIT!!!

Probably they are looking for a reason to rip you off, in other words they say: we will not pay a profitable client... Or in practice: a bucket shop

Now of course this is an illegal chapter and no regulator or law in the world will allow this. You must take actions against this broker.

hi, same here....

Based on your trading record (Trading Account No: 659902,660023), our company detected suspicious trading condition where it meets the client agreement as stated below:

“The Company has the rights to suspend the Client’s trading account at any time for any good reason with or without written notice to the Client."

As a normal company procedure and final decision, the account will be reset and your account will be disabling (banned) as decided by our company.

Your patronage is important to us, thank you.

Back