UMOFX Scam Broker not payed almoust 1 MONTH Please HELP

it Almoust 1 month and many times we made a letter to finance@umofx.com; account@umofx.com but they are never respon our email.

So I wrote an open letter into this forum.

Introduce my self, my is name: Diamond Rumondang Togatorop.

This is my account number and the details.

I. My first Acc 654 822 Deposit $2000..(already loss)
II. 2nd Acc 654 783, i was made an Profit it is about $3000, and then i am using internal transfer to the other account (656 442).
III. 3rd Acc 656 442 (Acc ECN) i was trade 173 times (about 50 lots) and i made and profit 240 usd

And now It has been about a month my request wd not be processed, and then my last acc is banned, they talk to me that i am indicated trade balancing (TB) .
From our trading group there was also another in the block, without notice. So now there are 2 acc blocked and banned from broker.

1 Berlian Rumondang Togatorop (ECN Acc: 656 442). Already trade 173 times the 50 lots.WD pending (account disabled).
2 Maju Surbakti (Acc: 656 600). Already trade 135 times, 40 lots. WD pending (Account disabled).

Both ECN Acc derived from internal transfers of acc below:

3 Berlian Rumondang Togatorop (Acc: 654 783)
4 Maju Surbakti (Acc: 655 114)

and i've attach my account history, the history describe that i am not trading Balance (TB). you can look for the time of entry market and the number of lots and there is no indication for TB.

If UMOFX can tell us the prove which part for my account suspicious and fraud, we are willing to be punished according to the existing rules, but if emang not proven, please unblock us the acc and pay our withdrawal..

Now we've given the evidence, that we are not Trading Balance, and please give me a prove of your statment that i am suspiious and fraud, whic account?. We have evidence that we are not TB, where evidence UMOFX now? If there's no proof, please unblock our accounts, and pay our money ...

There are some irregularities in the issue of my account.
1 The account@umofx.com, finance@umofx.com, support@umofx.com never responded when we asked about wd issues, only "live chat" that there is no answer, the answer is mostly "later reported to the related "

2 IB (Introduce Broker) we also named (AlJabbar) 301 Moved Permanently, never responded again by the UMOFX, when taking care of our problems.

3 If UMOFX tell us making an Trading Balancing (TB),this is out of mind, because the bonus in UMOFX 30% (this is not margin). With the bonus provision thus can not take advantage of TB to take advantage of the bonus in UMOFX.

4 First statment from umofx that my account is fraud and making trading balance, and when we insisted him to give me prove that TB accounts through "livechat", the accusation so UMOFX change "indication TB"

5. until now they never give any evidence for trading balance, even though we were tired chat with "livechat", to ask about this than about 1 month.

6 if they are professional broker, they should give us an prooven that i am indicate and TB, and broker also disabled and block our account without any information and notice. this is trully scam.. why they do this to his client..

this issue already 1 month they never respon and UMOfx never respon which account and proove from trading balanceand why my account is disabled. Please respond my issue.

PLEASE HELP USS!!

Regards
Berlian Rumondang Togatorop

Does this company has regulation?

Also how did you deposit?

I suggest you to send them an email to join this thread.

Does this company has regulation?

Also how did you deposit?

I suggest you to send them an email to join this thread.

My Deposit method is Using Perfect Money and Fasapay.com

I've Already send an email to them to join on this forum to answer my complaint, but they never answer all of my complaint email.

when i ask to live chat, they always avoid answering questions.

$1596 Pending withdrawal for 47 Days

i've been trade On this broker almoust 3 Years, so Far si good, Contdition for deposit and withdrawal is Good.

But last month ia have an issue for withdrawal, they never proceed my withdraw for a Month, they told to us, there is a Huge number of withdrawal, so it must be pending for our withddrawal $1596

http://s17.postimg.org/o3tbay0m7/umoscam.png

Please anyone on this forumh help me please how to resolve this case. How to make UMOFX pay our money

this is my account number

BENY RICARDO BANGUN

Trader/Login ID: 655320

Investor Password: DCR8eWAR

Regards

Beny

i've been trade On this broker almoust 3 Years, so Far si good, Contdition for deposit and withdrawal is Good.

But last month ia have an issue for withdrawal, they never proceed my withdraw for a Month, they told to us, there is a Huge number of withdrawal, so it must be pending for our withddrawal $1596

http://s17.postimg.org/o3tbay0m7/umoscam.png

Please anyone on this forumh help me please how to resolve this case. How to make UMOFX pay our money

this is my account number

BENY RICARDO BANGUN

Trader/Login ID: 655320

Investor Password: DCR8eWAR

Regards

Beny

I've been Making complaint to FDRS

This is attachment that i;ve been scam by UMOFX

Withdrawal Pending for 1 Month

Screenshot by Lightshot

They told me that i should wait queue because there is a Huge of Number withdrawal <------This is not make sense

Proof:

Screenshot by Lightshot

i already invited umofx to explain aboit this issue.. but they just stay quiet, No response, No live chat answer.. This Is scam Broker.. beware...

My Deposit method is Using Perfect Money and Fasapay.com

I've Already send an email to them to join on this forum to answer my complaint, but they never answer all of my complaint email.

when i ask to live chat, they always avoid answering questions.

Then I suggest you to contact PerfectMoney and FasPay and ask for your money back

Hello Everyone

Can anyone explain what is going on. :confused:

Hendra Cipta Budyman your last post seems to suggest that the screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot is from your account

Grandfxuk Indo your last post seems to suggest that the screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot is from your account.

But are they not from the same account :confused:

I understand that this action, looks as if its part of a group of traders with different accounts, so can anyone explain who owns what account, thanks. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Back