Unable to contact David Hick of Global FX

Hello Tolong25

Members like myself give up their free time to try and help resolve all issues on this forum, regardless who it is or what they believe.

No-one has posted any prove in this thread to suggest anything other than a website disconnection for a short time as happened, if you have genuine proof of anything different then please post it ;)

Good luck
Liz

Seeing as your eager to help why dont you try and contact Global fx mgmt -Gfx signals[-Dave hick-
then post your findings !!!

Better still invest your own money-- not to be able to access it for 3 years becos the funds are "LOCKED"-- --be ignored for one year without reason
---then post your evidence -try that

What are you talking about disconnection....recent posts have been about nobody can contact the company or the man.Hardly the sharpest
problem solver are !
Hello Tolong25

Members like myself give up their free time to try and help resolve all issues on this forum, regardless who it is or what they believe.

No-one has posted any prove in this thread to suggest anything other than a website disconnection for a short time as happened, if you have genuine proof of anything different then please post it ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Tolong25

What are you talking about disconnection....recent posts have been about nobody can contact the company or the man.Hardly the sharpest
problem solver are !

Seeing as your eager to help why dont you try and contact Global fx mgmt -Gfx signals[-Dave hick-
then post your findings !!!

Better still invest your own money-- not to be able to access it for 3 years becos the funds are "LOCKED"-- --be ignored for one year without reason
---then post your evidence -try that

Facts are facts: If you have any prove of wrongdoing against this company, then post them here.

Without first showing the evidence of any wrongdoing, I couldn't possible contact the company in person.

That's how it works, without proof, no-one can judge if the claims are true or false. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Liz, Lots of misunderstanding going on in this thread. couldn't got the point yet that whats going on here :(

Does anybody know WTF is happening with GFXsignals The website is running..but there is nobody, and i mean absolutely nobody to contact
within the company for any type of reasonable discussion or update .

I think we should begin this thread afresh. If anyone needs evidence that Hick and GlobalFX (and GFX Signals) are a complete scam, go to davidhick.com and read the client experiences. The bottom line is that the website owners have an unpaid legally upheld claim against Hick and GFX for over £3M, but Hick has not responded to their demand for payment. Many of his clients have been cut off from any communication since the end of last year, and the evidence that Hick has run off with client funds is overwhelming. We hear regularly from others via the contact link that they too have heard nothing from Hick for months and fear their investments are lost. We also know now that Hick, whose picture can be seen on the website, uses an alias, John Warner. They are the same person. Why the need to muddy the waters and parade as two people from the same organisation, one might wonder. There is a long history of lossy mis-trading which breaks the supposed legal agreements between GFX and their clients, and scams involving bogus CFD trades intended to fool the clients they have lost funds - funds which Hick, we now know, has stolen. He is invited to reply of course, but has not done so to date.

Hi,

As someone who 'invested' £10,000 in globalfx and for 4 years received statements showing profit every month, I was happy with the company for some time. I never requested any funds back.

Recently all my statements from the company ceased. My friends who also 'invested' are in the same boat.

The company does not answer our calls. The company does not answer our emails.

My family has also 'invested' and received no funds.

In total this company has stolen over £200k from people I know.

I want to know what this company did with our money as they have vanished into thin air.

Had to chip in as I cannot believe this site saying 'what is the problem'.

I reported globalfx to Action Fraud and everyone else who has 'invested' in this company should too as tour money has been stolen.

I don't even want the fiction money they claimed I made on my account I just want my £10k investment back. The chance of that is NILL.

File all the details with eConsumer.gov

What country(ies) are associated with David Hick and Global?

Back