UNCONFIRMED Octafx problem

Dear Octafx representative,
before 3 months, I was trading in Octafx in swapfree account. In that account commission was added for every week only.ie. for carrying positions for next week. But in few days the commission was added daily basis.

Also, the execution of pending orders, when the market spread widening the stop orders will be opened at the same quoted price and not in other price. Also as said by pharaoh, many brokers are use Virtual Dealer Plugin to spread widening.

To calculate profit, need only mathematical knowledge and business knowledge. No need any concern.
Another thing, my IB promised, the 90% of their earning will be transferred on every monday to my trading account.Also they did past few weeks. but this week Octafx suddenly remove more clients from that IB including my account. For that my IB contacted Octafx, they told the accounts fraud trading are removed from that IB ie. hedged trading. But, I always trading with hedging strategy. Octafx gave the IB commission for the same trading strategy until last week. But this week, they told hedging of position is not eligible to get IB commission. If they can't gave the IB commission for the trading strategy, I will accept.
My IB told, they are only able transfer money to the traders account. But to made internal transfer my account could be signed under the IB. But, Octafx support team can't do that.
I am trading for past two years with many brokers, but any broker can't this type of decisions. If hedging is allowed, also they gave the IB commission for that trading. No broker told hedging is fraud trading. Also real ECN brokers are not worry about the trading strategy. Because losing and gaining of money of the trader will not affect them. Only Market Makers are worry about the trading strategy of traders.

I need my IB commission which has been earned by me from 16.02.2014 to 22.02.2014 from my IB. To get my IB commission, my account could be signed under the same IB. But, Octafx support team could not consider my request.

I hope you will solve the problem soon.

Dear Octafx representative,
before 3 months, I was trading in Octafx in swapfree account. In that account commission was added for every week only.ie. for carrying positions for next week. But in few days the commission was added daily basis.

Also, the execution of pending orders, when the market spread widening the stop orders will be opened at the same quoted price and not in other price. Also as said by pharaoh, many brokers are use Virtual Dealer Plugin to spread widening.

To calculate profit, need only mathematical knowledge and business knowledge. No need any concern.
Another thing, my IB promised, the 90% of their earning will be transferred on every monday to my trading account.Also they did past few weeks. but this week Octafx suddenly remove more clients from that IB including my account. For that my IB contacted Octafx, they told the accounts fraud trading are removed from that IB ie. hedged trading. But, I always trading with hedging strategy. Octafx gave the IB commission for the same trading strategy until last week. But this week, they told hedging of position is not eligible to get IB commission. If they can't gave the IB commission for the trading strategy, I will accept.
My IB told, they are only able transfer money to the traders account. But to made internal transfer my account could be signed under the IB. But, Octafx support team can't do that.
I am trading for past two years with many brokers, but any broker can't this type of decisions. If hedging is allowed, also they gave the IB commission for that trading. No broker told hedging is fraud trading. Also real ECN brokers are not worry about the trading strategy. Because losing and gaining of money of the trader will not affect them. Only Market Makers are worry about the trading strategy of traders.

I need my IB commission which has been earned by me from 16.02.2014 to 22.02.2014 from my IB. To get my IB commission, my account could be signed under the same IB. But, Octafx support team could not consider my request.

I hope you will solve the problem soon.

Send you account number and other needed things to Octa Rep. You can also send him those details via private message.

Yes, account info necessary.

Experienced traders know very few orders will get executed with the chosen price at certain times such as news announcements, be they regular orders or pending orders {next best price after order is triggered}

Traders are not usually given the IB commission by dealers. There is confusion here. Seems more like swap given?

dear all traders, forex experts and FPA members,

I have a question. Please give me the explanation.

Is it possible to a broker in Forex Market, to give $15 for one lot trading in the less than 1 pip pair. If it is possible, please explain it.

A broker can do as they please in this regard.
If they want to lose money that's ok.
They may have other volume deals in place with their liquidity providers.
Octa's web page shows they scale in the commission, at 15 per lot the IB has over 100 clients they referred?

Last edited:

you've been asked to identify yourself to the OctaFX so he can try to help you and answer your question.

How about you send him privately your account number, otherwise you are just holding up this whole process...

Dear All,

I’d really love to help Mr. Rangarajan. However he has been silent for a while already. May I suggest to the FPA administration to at least rename the topic until the initial issue is settled?

Yours sincerely,

Is it possible to a broker in Forex Market, to give $15 for one lot trading in the less than 1 pip pair. If it is possible, please explain it.

Where you are ?

Octafx Rep is here to answer your questions and as I suggested you earlier send him your account number through private message.

Rangarajan has been emailed an invitation to return to this thread and provide his account number.

OctaFX Representative,

Please use "Contact Us" in one week and remind me to check this thread. If Rangarajan hasn't piosted anything by then, I'll be doing some editing of the subject line.

Back