UNDECIDED Case# 2013-075 | nick007 vs www.youtradefx.com

Dear Mr. Rubino,

After discussing this issue with the relevant departments, it has been made clear to me that in order for us to discuss this matter in public, several preliminary steps must be taken.

1. We request that you provide proof of identity, in the form of an international passport together with a telephone or electricity bill in your name and with your address. We do this to be certain that we are indeed dealing with a client of ours.
2. If we are to discuss private financial details of a client, the client must sign a full disclosure agreement waiving all rights to privacy.

These two conditions must be met before we are able to discuss your account.

Best Regards,
George Becker

George,
Would you in this occasion confirm the link between StartForex and YouTradeFX?

Dear Mr. Eddiger,

This is an old accusation which should be discussed in the appropriate thread that the ForexPeaceArmy dedicated to this matter together with my predecessor:
Here

This thread is about Mr. Rubino and Mr. Rubino only.

Best Regards,
George Becker

The last posting in that Start-YouTradeFx thread is almost year old. If George wants the issue addressed there, perhaps he could post an update in the thread itself.

I find it a little excessive that YouTradeFx is requiring a full set of identity documents from an existing client. I would think that a simple email exchange from the address registered on the account would be more than enough to show whether the client is real or not.

Nonetheless, I recommend that Nick007 go ahead and jump through the redundant hoops YouTrade is placing before him so that there can be no question regarding the authenticity of his claims. Then maybe he can finally get some real answers from the company.

Dear Mr. Rubino,

After discussing this issue with the relevant departments, it has been made clear to me that in order for us to discuss this matter in public, several preliminary steps must be taken.

1. We request that you provide proof of identity, in the form of an international passport together with a telephone or electricity bill in your name and with your address. We do this to be certain that we are indeed dealing with a client of ours.
2. If we are to discuss private financial details of a client, the client must sign a full disclosure agreement waiving all rights to privacy.

These two conditions must be met before we are able to discuss your account.

Best Regards,
George Becker
Salve,
la documentazione richiesta e' già in vostro possesso, se mi scrive la sua mail ( anche in privato ), le confermo che sono un vostro cliente tramite scambio di mail
Grazie

Salve,
la documentazione richiesta e' già in vostro possesso, se mi scrive la sua mail ( anche in privato ), le confermo che sono un vostro cliente tramite scambio di mail
Grazie

Hi nick007,

You call yourself nick007 on this forum. We cannot afford to discuss the private details of a client of ours without verifying first that this is indeed the person he claims to be.

If the ForexPeaceArmy has decided to put the youtradeFX reputation on trial here then this thread should act like a court of law and understand that when I request that he provide all of these details I am simply protecting the privacy of our clients as you would expect from your broker.

So, in a court of law, the minimum to request from the accusing party is to request that they provide the court with basic identifying documents together with a document stating that they waive any and all rights to privacy.

If I were to discuss the trading of a client of ours without doing so that would be borderline illegal.

If nick007 is who he claims he is then it should take 5 minutes to upload these documents. I really don't see what the issue is here.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Salve,
nessun problema a rinviare i documenti, le ho scritto in privato per sapere a quale indirizzò di posta mandare i documenti richiesti ( può scrivere la mail anche qui )

Grazie

Dear Nick 007,

I received your request to discuss this in private.

However, you claim to be Mr. Rubino, a client of ours in the public online forum.

We have two options to move forward:
Option 1 - You provide the necessary documents of identification (international passport + utility bill made out to your name + a signed waiver declaring that we are allowed to discuss your private trading history in this forum). Of course you can marker out the private information on the utility bill.

Option 2 - If you insist on doing this privately then you can send me all of those documents to georgeb@ytfx.com.

Either we discuss this issue 100% public or 100% private. Specifically, in your case, we at youtradeFX prefer to discuss everything 100% publicly so that is why we actually prefer Option 1.

Without going into details (since you have yet to prove that you are who you say you are and have not signed a waiver), there was quite a bit of suspicious activity in the account this case is discussing.

That is why I am not surprised at all that you seem to be avoiding our request to publish those documents in this thread and are requesting to send them privately.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Dear Nick 007,

I received your request to discuss this in private.

However, you claim to be Mr. Rubino, a client of ours in the public online forum.

We have two options to move forward:
Option 1 - You provide the necessary documents of identification (international passport + utility bill made out to your name + a signed waiver declaring that we are allowed to discuss your private trading history in this forum). Of course you can marker out the private information on the utility bill.

Option 2 - If you insist on doing this privately then you can send me all of those documents to georgeb@ytfx.com.

Either we discuss this issue 100% public or 100% private. Specifically, in your case, we at youtradeFX prefer to discuss everything 100% publicly so that is why we actually prefer Option 1.

Without going into details (since you have yet to prove that you are who you say you are and have not signed a waiver), there was quite a bit of suspicious activity in the account this case is discussing.

That is why I am not surprised at all that you seem to be avoiding our request to publish those documents in this thread and are requesting to send them privately.

Best Regards,
George Becker
Prima di tutto ho solamente chiesto dove volevate che spedissi la documentazione da voi richiesta e non ti trattare la questione privatamente ..
Secondo le attività sospette sono quelle della vostra società che da 2 mesi non mi restituisce i miei soldi..
Precisiamo bene come stanno le cose.

@ moderatori
La documentazione va allegata a questo post

Grazie

Back