UNDECIDED Case# 2013-075 | nick007 vs www.youtradefx.com

I recommend against posting your passport and utility bills here. Email them to George and any other contacts you have at YouTrade. Tell them that your forums name here is nick007 and you want to have a public dialog about this issue at the FPA.

George,
Would you in this occasion confirm the link between StartForex and YouTradeFX?

we will also pin down this broker from our website soon, This is also one of our partnered brokers, I suspected this this to be manipulative broker from the beginning & also a market maker.

I think you should consider to take off also Instaforex from your site, they are a scam and ranked as a scam here.

I think you should consider to take off also Instaforex from your site, they are a scam and ranked as a scam here.

It seems I'm having dealings with brokers labeled SCAM or nearly acquiring that label :). But I have been quite happy with Instaforex for the past 2 years.

May I ask Mr George B of YTFX to handle this matter carefully and with some good sense or I will take out my peanut in their company. And I believe they know what hundred peanuts could do for a hungry man

Answers to Posts

"Pharaoh
I recommend against posting your passport and utility bills here. Email them to George and any other contacts you have at YouTrade. Tell them that your forums name here is nick007 and you want to have a public dialog about this issue at the FPA."

Bill contacted me and convinced me that it is inappropriate to request that nick007 post his passport. In such case a utility bill with the sensitive financial information marked out will suffice.

"CashinForex
we will also pin down this broker from our website soon, This is also one of our partnered brokers, I suspected this this to be manipulative broker from the beginning & also a market maker ."

Who were you in contact with in our company, I will immediately make sure that they contact you to handle whatever situation caused you to no longer trust in our services.

"precap2
It seems I'm having dealings with brokers labeled SCAM or nearly acquiring that label . But I have been quite happy with Instaforex for the past 2 years.
May I ask Mr George B of YTFX to handle this matter carefully and with some good sense or I will take out my peanut in their company. And I believe they know what hundred peanuts could do for a hungry man."

Apologies, but I did not understand your statement, as you can all see I am responding to all of your questions and posts as fast as possible and doing my best.

nick 007 sorry to tell you my friend but all my alarm bells are ringing at once - Am so glad you brought this to this forum attention as a warning to us all to stay away from this company, and as i am reading this i know there are at least 50000 other folk out there in the world also reading this story as it is translated into many different languages.

Being shoved from case manager to case manager is not a sign of a reputable stable broker company and then the stalling of the refund of your funds is highly inappropriate. Nick i hope 'youtradefx.com' are not a bunch of unethical thieving rat bags and hope they pay back all your money promptly as IT IS YOUR money -not theirs to hold or steal and no excuse to postpone this is good enough.

If they have refunded all your funds in the meantime i am more then happy to withdraw instantly my harsh perspective of this company.

@georgebyoutradefx

Le bollette domestiche non sono intestate a me, ma ad un altra persona.
Posso inviare un certificato di residenza firmato da me?
Devo spedirlo alla societa o allegarlo alla discussione?

nick 007 sorry to tell you my friend but all my alarm bells are ringing at once - Am so glad you brought this to this forum attention as a warning to us all to stay away from this company, and as i am reading this i know there are at least 50000 other folk out there in the world also reading this story as it is translated into many different languages.

Being shoved from case manager to case manager is not a sign of a reputable stable broker company and then the stalling of the refund of your funds is highly inappropriate. Nick i hope 'youtradefx.com' are not a bunch of unethical thieving rat bags and hope they pay back all your money promptly as IT IS YOUR money -not theirs to hold or steal and no excuse to postpone this is good enough.

If they have refunded all your funds in the meantime i am more then happy to withdraw instantly my harsh perspective of this company.
Fino ad oggi si sono inventati mille scuse per non ridarmi i miei soldi.. e si sono sempre negati al telefono e non rispondono alle mail.
Adesso vediamo se con George cambiera il loro comportamento e mi restituiranno i miei soldi..

Back