UNDECIDED Case# 2013-075 | nick007 vs www.youtradefx.com

@georgebyoutradefx

Le bollette domestiche non sono intestate a me, ma ad un altra persona.
Posso inviare un certificato di residenza firmato da me?
Devo spedirlo alla societa o allegarlo alla discussione?

I still suggest against posting personally identifying information here. Just email it to George at YouTrade and ask him to post in this thread about your issue.

Ho appena spedito tramite mail alla youtradefx e ai suoi manager ( George compreso ) questi documenti:

-Passaporto con username utilizzato sul forum FPA ( Nick007 ) e numero di telefono

-Modulo compilato della rinuncia alla Privacy

-Certificato di residenza

@George YTFX

Adesso possiamo discutere e risolvere il mio problema?

Grazie

Hello Pharaoh,

The problem is that he keeps on claiming that he is sending me this information (georgeb@ytfx.com).

However I have received no such emails.

That is why I have asked Bill to get involved so that he can send the documents to the Forex Peace Army and send me a copy as well.

If the Forex Peace Army is willing to be a third party that acknowledges that Nick007 is (by receiving a copy of those documents as well) who he says he is then we can start discussing his trading history after he signs a waiver declaring that his trading information is no longer public.

Thank You.

Hello Pharaoh,

The problem is that he keeps on claiming that he is sending me this information (georgeb@ytfx.com).

However I have received no such emails.

That is why I have asked Bill to get involved so that he can send the documents to the Forex Peace Army and send me a copy as well.

If the Forex Peace Army is willing to be a third party that acknowledges that Nick007 is (by receiving a copy of those documents as well) who he says he is then we can start discussing his trading history after he signs a waiver declaring that his trading information is no longer public.

Thank You.
Ho spedito tutto alle 13.29 di oggi, strano che non sia arrivato, cmq tra 5 min le rispedisco nuovamente ..

Dear Mr. Rubino,

Mr. Bill from the Forex Peace Army has forwarded me your documents.

I can confirm that you are indeed who you say you are.

I've sent the privacy waiver to our legal department.

I kindly request that you allow up to 48 hours for our legal team to approve this document. I will do my best to expedite this process.

In the meantime, may I request that you state everything that occurred to you in English with as many details as possible? (from the very beginning).

I will then speak with all of the necessary employees and department heads and start discussing your issue in the forum.

Your patience is much appreciated and I will not abuse it.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Nella presentazione del caso il mio problema è descritto nei dettagli, mancano solo alcune mail che confermano le condizioni che mi sono state concesse ( a breve le allegherò ).

Nel frattempo anche lei potrebbe fare qualcosa per me..
Potrebbe inviarmi il contratto firmato da me con la vostra società ?? ( sempre che esista visto che non ho firmato niente )
È soprattutto con quale delle 5 società della youtrade ho il conto?
È da chi è regolamentata visto che sostenete che tutte le vostre società possiedono le licenze..??

Grazie

Dear Mr. Rubino,

Our lawyer reviewed the privacy waiver you signed and asked that you add two statements to it - I sent them to you via email and sent a copy to Bill from the Forex Peace Army in case you did not receive it.

In addition, I need you state the exact details of what happened to you in English please so that I can help you and look into this immediately. If you have a friend that can help you translate to English that would help.

In your detailed description please include any correspondences you had with the company.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Back