UNDECIDED Case# 2013-075 | nick007 vs www.youtradefx.com

Aggiornamento della situazione

Il sig. George ( rappresentante della youtradefx ) dopo 2 settimane dall invio di tutta la documentazione da parte mia, continua ad inventare scuse... dice che un altro cliente leggendo il mio reclamo ha chiesto il suo intervento e quindi lui vuole aiutare entrambi e quindi ha bisogno di altro tempo...
Diciamo che basterebbe chiedere ai vari manager coinvolti le spiegazioni di quanto accaduto... ( Maretti, Benedetti, Watson e lo stesso George lavorano nello stesso edificio ).

Credo che sia opportuno che il sig. George inizi a dare delle spiegazioni e a rispondere alle mie domande.. ( anche qui sul forum ).

Dear Mr. Rubino,

I did not say that another customer read your complaint and has asked for my intervention. Please post proof of this as you are clearly lying, Mr. Bill can also testify that I said nothing of the sort as he is involved in all of the communications.

I am still investigating your claims as many of the things you have posted are incorrect and border on the verge of falsifying documents and communications.

We are talking about a lot of material to review especially when I am unable to locate most of them in our systems.

Since I am giving you the benefit of the doubt I am making every attempt to locate the originals of these materials and to act accordingly.

This takes time and I have updated you and Mr. Bill regularly via e-mail that I need more time.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Caro George da quando è intervenuto sul forum non ha fatto niente per risolvere il mio caso ( e passato un mese e mezzo ), non ha mai risposto a nessuna mia domanda, ma ogni volta continua ad inventare scuse ..

Tutta i documenti inviati sono originali ( anche la sua società ne ha una copia originale inviata dal mio avvocato ), per cui eviti di accusare me di aver alterato i documenti.

Il caso e molto semplice, visto che sul conto sono presenti 237k euro ( piu 2900€ per il rimborso di 5 pips su 450 lotti USD/HKD ), ma ovviamente non è vostra intenzione restituirmi i miei soldi.

I manager coinvolti lavorano nello stesso suo edificio, magari sono pure vicino al suo ufficio, per cui evitiamo le prese in giro..( se vuole allego le mail dei vari manager comprensivi dei vari indirizzi IP).

Consideri che in tribunale la mia richiesta danni sarà molto superiore a quella cifra, oltre ad una azione penale nei confronti della vostra società ..

Saluti

Caro George da quando è intervenuto sul forum non ha fatto niente per risolvere il mio caso ( e passato un mese e mezzo ), non ha mai risposto a nessuna mia domanda, ma ogni volta continua ad inventare scuse ..

Tutta i documenti inviati sono originali ( anche la sua società ne ha una copia originale inviata dal mio avvocato ), per cui eviti di accusare me di aver alterato i documenti.

Il caso e molto semplice, visto che sul conto sono presenti 237k euro ( piu 2900€ per il rimborso di 5 pips su 450 lotti USD/HKD ), ma ovviamente non è vostra intenzione restituirmi i miei soldi.

I manager coinvolti lavorano nello stesso suo edificio, magari sono pure vicino al suo ufficio, per cui evitiamo le prese in giro..( se vuole allego le mail dei vari manager comprensivi dei vari indirizzi IP).

Consideri che in tribunale la mia richiesta danni sarà molto superiore a quella cifra, oltre ad una azione penale nei confronti della vostra società ..

Saluti

I have just read all of the posts on this thread. The first thing that amazed me is the size of the sums involved. With these large sums involved I can understand that Youtradefx.com might be justified in excising a bit more caution. However their caution almost redefines the concept of prevarication.

The first thing here is that Youtradefx.com are a UK registered company with the Financial Services Register. In my opinion you cannot get much more blue chip than that. My understanding is that where a complaint is made against a UK company there is an eight week period during which the company must investigate the complaint. At the end of that period the company must say whether the complaint is upheld or not upheld. If the individual is not satisfied he can apply to the Financial Ombudsman Service who will independently review the case and make a finding. I am surprised that this has not happened.

Clearly there will be concerns that the very large sums of money might have disappeared by the time the dispute is resolved. The funds should be segregated and held with a bank. To overcome any fear about the absence of segregation the funds could be placed in a separate segregated account for release upon resolution of the issues.

As a final comment I am astounded that a UK company registered with the FCA should have allowed a dispute to escalate in such a fashion. The UK is one of the world leaders in dispute resolution. In my opinion this escalation is disgraceful. Youtradefx.com should have taken an active roll in putting forward the options available to achieve a resolution.

Last edited:
I have just read all of the posts on this thread. The first thing that amazed me is the size of the sums involved. With these large sums involved I can understand that Youtradefx.com might be justified in excising a bit more caution. However their caution almost redefines the concept of prevarication.

The first thing here is that Youtradefx.com are a UK registered company with the Financial Services Register. In my opinion you cannot get much more blue chip than that. My understanding is that where a complaint is made against a UK company there is an eight week period during which the company must investigate the complaint. At the end of that period the company must say whether the complaint is upheld or not upheld. If the individual is not satisfied he can apply to the Financial Ombudsman Service who will independently review the case and make a finding. I am surprised that this has not happened.

Clearly there will be concerns that the very large sums of money might have disappeared by the time the dispute is resolved. The funds should be segregated and held with a bank. To overcome any fear about the absence of segregation the funds could be placed in a separate segregated account for release upon resolution of the issues.

As a final comment I am astounded that a UK company registered with the FCA should have allowed a dispute to escalate in such a fashion. The UK is one of the world leaders in dispute resolution. In my opinion this escalation is disgraceful. Youtradefx.com should have taken an active roll in putting forward the options available to achieve a resolution.
Salve George,

la youtrade è costituita da più aziende, alcune regolamentate altre no. Il rappresentante della società non risponde mai a nessun tipo di domanda specifica sulla sua società, come ad esempio queste:

-Con quale società del gruppo ho aperto il mio conto? ( ad oggi non mi hanno ancora inviato il contratto da me firmato con la loro società, anche perché non ho mai firmato niente )

-La youtrade holding limited ( dovrebbe essere questa la società con cui ho il conto ) non risulta regolamentata dalla FSA, per cui offre servizi alla clientela italiana illegalmente?

Non ho esposto il mio caso al FOS perché il rimborso non può superare i 150.000 £

La vicenda è all attenzione della società tramite un reclamo scritto da circa un mese ( raccomandata internazionale inviata dal mio avvocato ), ad oggi non ho avuto ancora nessuna da parte della società.

Ritengo che questa società sia davvero poco affidabile, anzi meglio dire una vera e propria truffa.

Salve George,

la youtrade è costituita da più aziende, alcune regolamentate altre no. Il rappresentante della società non risponde mai a nessun tipo di domanda specifica sulla sua società, come ad esempio queste:

-Con quale società del gruppo ho aperto il mio conto? ( ad oggi non mi hanno ancora inviato il contratto da me firmato con la loro società, anche perché non ho mai firmato niente )

-La youtrade holding limited ( dovrebbe essere questa la società con cui ho il conto ) non risulta regolamentata dalla FSA, per cui offre servizi alla clientela italiana illegalmente?

Non ho esposto il mio caso al FOS perché il rimborso non può superare i 150.000 £

La vicenda è all attenzione della società tramite un reclamo scritto da circa un mese ( raccomandata internazionale inviata dal mio avvocato ), ad oggi non ho avuto ancora nessuna da parte della società.

Ritengo che questa società sia davvero poco affidabile, anzi meglio dire una vera e propria truffa.

The rules of the FOS say that except in exceptional circumstances their award may not exceed £150K. However your case maybe exceptional circumstances. Also you are only seeking moneys that are marginally above £150K and that could help in persuading them to excessive their discretion. Also if you get £150K award, you could recover the balance through the courts and having a decision already in your favour really will help - just my thoughts.

The rules of the FOS say that except in exceptional circumstances their award may not exceed £150K. However your case maybe exceptional circumstances. Also you are only seeking moneys that are marginally above £150K and that could help in persuading them to excessive their discretion. Also if you get £150K award, you could recover the balance through the courts and having a decision already in your favour really will help - just my thoughts.
Ok, contatterò il FOS illustrando tutta la situazione..
Posso già farlo adesso visto che sono passati più di 3 mesi dalla richiesta di prelievo o devo attendere 8 settimane dopo l inviò del reclamo ufficiale..??

Grazie

What I find to be very odd here is that it still is not clear to me whether or not contacting the FSA\FCA will help your cause....
They seem to have several companies and domains. Via which company\domain did you open the account?
Also, what kind of forex company offers a trader an indefinite swap free account to a non muslim without endless conditions and strings attached... That is pure economical suicide.... Give me a list of companies that provide swap free accounts to non muslims and I will show you guys how to make a lot of money!!!! ;)
Something doesn't smell right here....

Ok, contatterò il FOS illustrando tutta la situazione..
Posso già farlo adesso visto che sono passati più di 3 mesi dalla richiesta di prelievo o devo attendere 8 settimane dopo l inviò del reclamo ufficiale..??

Grazie

Absolutely the best thing to do is start talking to them now. They are very helpful and will want to get the issues sorted out as soon as possible. That is one of the reasons that London makes the best place in the world to do business. Prevarication is not something that is generally tolerated.

What I find to be very odd here is that it still is not clear to me whether or not contacting the FSA\FCA will help your cause....
They seem to have several companies and domains. Via which company\domain did you open the account?
Also, what kind of forex company offers a trader an indefinite swap free account to a non muslim without endless conditions and strings attached... That is pure economical suicide.... Give me a list of companies that provide swap free accounts to non muslims and I will show you guys how to make a lot of money!!!! ;)
Something doesn't smell right here....
Ho aperto il conto su www.youtradefx.com/it
Le condizioni concesse sono chiare nella mail che ho allegato ( account gratuito con ulteriore deposito di 50k da parte mia ), tanto che le condizioni sono sempre state rispettate da Agosto 2012 al 15 Maggio 2013 ( giorno che ho deciso di ritirare tutto il capitale ).
Probabilmente queste particolari condizioni mi sono state concesse per evitare di perdere un buon cliente ( avevo fatto richiesta di prelievo, in seguito poi ritirata dopo la concessioni di tali condizioni ).

Da allora solo scuse per convincermi ad annullare il prelievo. Poi hanno iniziato a non rispondere più ne alle mail ne alle telefonate..

Back