UNDECIDED Case# 2013-075 | nick007 vs www.youtradefx.com

Dear Eddiger,

I made a post on the 22.08.2013.

Four days before you posted "that I am totally ignoring you".

We are still collecting all of the data and information.

In addition we were contacted by a third party who stated that Mr. Rubino was interested in discussing part of this case outside of the Forex Peace Army.

I am checking all of the data he sent, I am then reviewing all of our data and I will listen to what this third party has to say as well.

George Becker

Dear Eddiger,

In addition we were contacted by a third party who stated that Mr. Rubino was interested in discussing part of this case outside of the Forex Peace Army.

I am checking all of the data he sent, I am then reviewing all of our data and I will listen to what this third party has to say as well.

George Becker
Caro George,
l 'unica persona che vi ha contattato oltre a me è il mio avvocato, per sollecitare il rimborso del capitale.
In caso negativo si procederà nei tribunali penali ( è tutto scritto chiaramente nel reclamo ufficiale che avete ricevuto dal mio avvocato ).

Cordiali saluti

Dear Eddiger,

George Becker

Apologizes Geroge, I didn't notice your comment from the 21st.

This is taking too long all this collecting date, don't you agree?

Dear Eddiger,

George Becker

I have read everything that you have said. I find that this incident is hugely embarrassing. London prides itself as being one of the leading financial centers of the world if not the leading center. It is also a leading center for dispute resolution. The various regulators have had their problems though these seem to be largely behind us. I am proud to be British and have enjoyed the celebrations around the birth of the new prince. Sadly your prevarication attacks at everything that is good about being British. In order to regain some credibility please publish a statement as to the effectiveness of your internal dispute resolution facility. Disputes and disagreements will always arise. The quality of a good company is the speed at which they are resolved. Great Britain is an international leader in dispute resolution and you sadly are letting the side down.

I have read everything that you have said. I find that this incident is hugely embarrassing. London prides itself as being one of the leading financial centers of the world if not the leading center. It is also a leading center for dispute resolution. The various regulators have had their problems though these seem to be largely behind us. I am proud to be British and have enjoyed the celebrations around the birth of the new prince. Sadly your prevarication attacks at everything that is good about being British. In order to regain some credibility please publish a statement as to the effectiveness of your internal dispute resolution facility. Disputes and disagreements will always arise. The quality of a good company is the speed at which they are resolved. Great Britain is an international leader in dispute resolution and you sadly are letting the side down.
George B. non è una persona affidabile, non risponde mai alle domande.. le poche volte che risponde è sempre vago. Privatamente ogni volta inventa solo scuse e addirittura mi accusa di aver falsificato le mail.. una cosa vergognosa ..!!

The amount of evidence he needs to look at is large. Even so, I find the delays from YouTradeFx's side to be excessive. I have asked George Becker for some kind of time frame to address this issue and have not gotten that information.

If George does not post a reasonable time frame for addressing this issue within 24 hours, this case comes off hold. Then, if there is no progress by the end of this week, it will go to a vote next week.

Dear Readers,

I understand that you would like me to provide an answer and an immediate solution to Mr. Rubino's complaint. However, as mentioned by AsstModerator there is a lot of evidence and documentation to go through. In addition I need to review all of this evidence with several departments including our legal staff.

In addition, a third party contacting us saying that they would like our permission to discuss this case with Mr. Rubino offline. We are looking into that as well. I am not at all ignoring what you are posting in this thread. In fact, I read it every day of the week.

In the real world when somebody files a complaint in a court of law they have weeks and sometimes months to review the evidence that the other party has filed.

On the 08.08.2013 I received all of the documents from Mr. Rubino and I think it is completely fair that I ask for time to review and study them with all of the related departments.

Best Regards,
George Becker

YouTrade was informed of the problem in early July. You first posted in this thread on July 9th. Are you saying you waited until you had all of Nick007's documents before even began to study the issue?

Back