UNDECIDED Case# 2013-147 | alby1267 vs www.youtradefx.com

alby1267

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: Buongiorno, tempo fa mi sono registrato su youtradefx e ho versato circa 10000 dollari. A settembre 2013 decido di prelevare i miei soldi e sono iniziati i problemi: mi hanno cancellato tutti i guadagni e non mi lasciano prelevare neanche i soldi che avevo versato. Non rispondono più alle mail e neanche al telefono: SCAM!!!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by alby1267 on 10/10/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/09/13 the last contact was on 10/10/13

Details: no replies

Company representatives' emails: Angelo Benedetti <AngeloB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• immagine006.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 13
Yo AsstMod!

Please send an invite to YouTradeFx to address this issue. If they won't do it, I think getting a case number assigned and moving this to Open Cases needs to be done as soon as possible.

It will be interesting to hear what Youtradefx says, if they respond. That is a tidy sum of currency. Hope he gets satisfaction. Doesn't sound good.

he does not even answer to my lawyer, soon he will answer to police. many other people are in the same situation. nobody can withdraw the money.

Dear Sir,

Your lawyer has filed complaints with several regulatory bodies.

Therefore your case is officially being handled by our legal department who has asked me to not discuss the details of this case in the online forums.

I have answered your lawyer three times therefore you are not being truthful.

Mr. Eddiger, I answered all issues except this one for this exact reason. I then filed several requests with our legal department to at least make a statement that I am not allowed to discuss the details.

This request was authorized today.

Other complaints are being handled by me and will be resolved quickly. Unfortunately, without going into details, I can tell you that this case will not be solved quickly as both sides feel completely differently and this will probably be dragged in the international courts for a very long time.

When the legal department allows me to handle this case I will be more than happy to do my best to reach a swift resolution.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Fair enough, we already had an issue with a trader who sued YTFX and you couldn't reply (by the way, any update about this case?)

Back