Unfolding the mystery behind Instaforex real owners and activities

The market for fools was however dwindling down, due to the combination of regulators actions, especially in the United States, and the bad reputation which started to stick to anything labeled “ICO” amongst the general public.

Then another miracle came up for our “Wolves of Kaliningrad”.

While the whole market of exchange (i.e post ICO operations) was dominated by a few players, the leader (Binance) being Chinese, a small European nation they knew very well suddenly decided to become a worldwide leader in the cryptocurrencies market : Estonia.

And what did Estonians do ? They just allowed everyone with a pulse and a clean criminal record to get a specific financial license allowing to trade cryptocurrencies.

Now, the “shitcoins”, the zombie altcoins having lost 99% of their value after the ICO, could have a second life.

They could be introduced on “regulated exchanges” controlled by the exact same little circle of colluding people who were already behind the ICO, which would allow all sorts of pump and dump schemes.

Derivatives, and all the array of the forex tools could be created based upon these assets.

This was pure kitchen forex, at last….Just replace EUR / USD by the pair shitcoin1 / shitcoin2 and you are in for a fantastic ride.

Last edited:
And no problem to create overnight a hundred, a thousand regulated exchanges, thanks to e-Stonia other great idea : the e-residency program.

For the ones who do not know what it is, the idea is quite simple.

If you have a pulse and a clean criminal record, you can apply for Estonian e-residency, and become a virtual resident of Estonia.

This can be done remotely, and you receive an ID-card which is now allowing you to fully interact with the Estonian administration, and with the banks.

From now on, you can remotely set-up and operate a company, remotely open and operate personal and corporate bank accounts and remotely file any official document.

Companies can be established without contribution (means you do not need to pay-up the capital), and they do not pay taxes on profit, if the profit is "reinvested" into the company (such "reinvestment" being channeled then out of the country through non-reporting English companies, for an example, but more on that later).

Take a few straw men, make them apply to e-residency, and you have your backbone infrastructure for serial-scamming, and large scale money laundering.

So, now that the Initial Coin Offering is dead, meet the Initial Exchange Offering, in which your “regulated exchange” peddles directly to traders the fraudulent altcoins issued by the same people than the ones running the exchange, instead of going through an ICO first.

Time to go back to Estonia, where Instaforex - Mayzus & Co have been, and are still, extremely active.

Last edited:
thanks a lot for yr information. A long and tremendous work but very good.
I am watching Instaforex for 5-6 years now.
But I never everwould invest one dollar/euro in this fraud companies and its criminal history!

Wow, this is incredibly impressive!! My partner and I have 3 plus years of investigation of Greymountain Management and have come across the rabbit hole of information. People just come out of the blue with information to help us out because they are so tired and mad at seeing so many people scammed out of their hard-earned dollars.
I am going to read through your posts here to see if I can draw a connection to Greymountain Management and the Cartu family. They worked with Wirecard in Germany (a $20 billion company with a very shady past) and I am doing my best to tie more and more binary options companies to Wirecard and Eyal Nachum of Moneta International Bank in Lithuania.
I wish that I had the access to this kind of information on GMM, the Cartus, Wirecard, Eyal Nachum, Payobin and Payotech.

I congratulate you on such great work!! If you would like to DM me, I am more than happy to trade stories.
Thank you so much for your posts!!!

Hello again FPA readers, after a few well deserved holidays, it is time to kick in again !!!

And thanks for your appreciation FPA contributors. Like and share :)

I congratulate you on such great work!! If you would like to DM me, I am more than happy to trade stories.
Thank you so much for your posts!!!

@ mbreitfelder, I am sure than in the coming days you will see how, due to the tendency of criminals to join their forces and cooperate when a lot of money is at play, Israeli-led binary options scams networks and Russian kitchen-forex scams networks tend to cooperate to create an ever increasingly dangerous world for anyone with a buck in his pocket and the bad idea to try to invest it on the markets.

As Estonia is, since a couple of years, one of the key countries where this cooperation happens, this makes a perfect transition to continue this thread.

Estonia is a favoured place for Russian money laundering since the fall of the Berlin Wall. What is quite new, since a few years, is its use as a launchpad for criminal enterprises. But, why is that ?

This tiny nation has historically attempted to position itself as a business-friendly place, and nowadays as a major hub for cryptocurrency related businesses, which is, as discussed previously, the new market of the Instaforex - Mayzus network.

As a result, a “cryptocurrency license”, which is not delivered and supervised by the Financial Services authority, but by the police, has been made available.

The only condition is a clean criminal record, and there is therefore, unlike a normal financial license, of conditions of competence, established procedures, risk management, solvency or experience of the management.

As a company can be setup in a few hours, with no paid-up capital, and obtain such a license within days of applying, it is therefore very easy for Instaforex-Mayzus network to perform their favorite trick : the cloning, on an industrial scale, of one and the same outfit, in order to target the market with scores of “independent” and “unrelated” players.

You liked the tens of “best forex broker” seemingly competing on the market ? Meet the tens of “unrelated” Estonian crypto exchanges and, in addition the hundreds of scam ICOs which are being launched from this country.

As per reported by the information site bitcoin.com (https://news.bitcoin.com/estonia-issues-over-900-licenses-to-cryptocurrency-businesses/) :

In less than a year since Estonia introduced licensing for companies operating in the cryptocurrency industry, the number of licenses issued has surpassed 900. Authorities in the Baltic country have adopted a rather progressive approach to regulating the crypto space but startups have complained that local banks are still reluctant to offer them regular services.”

Translation :

As the Estonian banks have been engulfed in a 200 billion dollars money laundering scandal, they have started to realize that maybe they should try to take care of the type of transactions they were supporting.

In a wild swing, they moved from a “we don’t care as long as the money flows” to a “zero-risk” approach.

As a result, legitimate businesses are struggling to operate. Scammers, well, they always find a way, as we will see later on.

Conclusion : thanks to our usual suspects for, again, turning into a swamp a market which could have been flourishing and creating value.

Of course, each of these scams correspond to a different company, which has in theory to correspond to a different manager, so that is a lot of disenfranchised countryside folks without a job, with a pulse, an ID and a criminal record you need to use as straw men.

Also, to peddle your shitcoin or your new crypto-exchange to clients / future victims which are growing increasingly cautious, you need to show some faces : the famed “ICO advisors” and “Blockchain Experts”.

Unfortunately, you cannot only anymore use some stock photos, pick a random name, create a Linkedin profile with a free email address and a burner phone, and voila, you have a team…

Nor can you anymore include in your projects unsuspecting individuals by declaring they are your team members (these individuals generally hearing about their participation through the press or even the police when the investors begin to claim their money back).

Nowadays, investors have grown increasingly cautious, and they are checking, so somebody has to dirty its hands a little bit, just like the “Introducing Brokers” in Forex have to be the local frontmen doing the dirty job of ripping off the traders eye-to-eye to the benefit of their Russian крыша (“roof”, protector).

So, some members have to show their faces, just like some members had to show their faces on the instaforex.com side of operations to make it “reputable” (of course, that was until investigations into their activities in multiple countries made them realize it was better to stop showing their faces all around).

That'sATeam.png

Last edited:
Of course, not all the members of your team are fit and proper for such a public representation, so some of them have to be kept well hidden.

Well, as much as possible.

Thanks to the widespread use of social networks, and the inability of some people to keep a low profile, we are able to introduce to FPA readers, in exclusivity, Mr Aleksandr Petrianin, one of the directors of the CySec regulated INSTANT TRADING EU LTD, which, thanks to the CySec magic wand is authorized to loot and pillage across 27 countries of the European Union.

Petrianin.jpg

Of course, maybe the reason why Aleksandr Petrianin is authorized to be a director of a European regulated financial institution finds its explanation in the following printout of the CySec “Fit and Proper Requirements” information page :

CySecFitAndProper.png

But, back to Estonia. With such a network of hundreds of companies, who wouldn’t become lost between shareholders, managers and project team members ?
Sometimes, things can get messy.

Meet an innovative ICO : the McFly Aero project (www.mcfly.aero).

By investing your hard earned money into this brilliant project, you too can become part of the future, as this project aims to merge smart cities, flying cars and drone technologies concepts into the public transportation network of smart cities, based upon taxi-drones.

Though the connection with blockchain technology isn’t quite obvious from the pitch, a nice looking paperwork is explaining you why investing in this new crypto-venture is the promise of untold riches in the very, very short future.

And this project is led by a plethoric team of members, advisors, experts and partners (http://mcfly.aero/people/), so everything looks just great, so please run to buy the Mcfly token (ticker : MFL).

Back