Unfolding the mystery behind Instaforex real owners and activities

Well, dear mbreitfelder, this is not only a problem with CySec, and thanks a lot once again for the perfect transition as we are moving to another section in this thread : “borderline” Lawyers, incorporators, but also government officials and former government officials, who are also key individuals allowing the Instaforex-Mayzus network to thrive amongst a deluge of regulatory warnings, carrying on, while remaining unmolested, their fraudulent activities.

What was Valeria Chupina’s background before she decided to start a meteoric career in the aircraft engineering / urban mobility / blockchain industry ?

Well, Valeria Chupina was for 13 years a member of G.S.L Law & Consulting, a Russian law firm with offices in the “usual suspects” countries Russia, Cyprus, UK, British Virgin Islands, and, more surprisingly in Holland (anyone remembers our previous post about Quasi Networks, a Seychelles company which has become the property of Ecatel / Novogara, which turns out to be a Dutch company ?).
VChupinaLI.png

And who is G.S.L law ? Well, just for a start, one of the favourite law firms of the Instaforex-Mayzus network.

Let’s take for an example the seemingly independent forex broker Corsa Capital, managed by Ildar Sharipov, and partly owned by Sergey Mayzus.

Guess who is providing the registered address and dealing with the paperwork ?

CorsaScreenshot.png

And, like the SAOPRA incorporators in Seychelles have warranted impunity to their clients by hiring relatives of members of the Seychelles government, G.S.L. Law & Consulting knows perfectly how to protect its clients and itself.

For an example, in 2014, G.S.L. Law & Consulting was subject to a warning of the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission due to, guess what : money laundering issues in which its customers would have engaged, while G.S.L Law & Consulting itself would have failed to have the proper prevention mechanisms and would have failed to abide by their reporting obligations to the authorities (see attached file).

In order to avoid such issues in the future, they conveniently decided to hire as their local representative Mr. David Abednego,

GSLAbednego.png

Attachments

• G.S.L. Law & Consulting Limited | British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission.pdf
    69.3 KB · Views: 14
And who is Mr David Abednego ? An ex-prominent number (Deputy Director) of the BVI Financial Services Commission for 11 years.

AbednegoSC.png

No doubt that any problem which could lead to the BVI Financial Services Commission stepping in would be addressed proactively by Mr Abednego.

So, traders, second bad news, after previous explanation of why it was useless to try to take action against these guys in Seychelles : looks like your claims in BVI against the fraudulent Instaforex-Mayzus network (for an example against INSTATRADE CORPORATION, now operating under the name INSTA TECH) will be useless too….

Let’s now take a look to a major player behind the greatly successful McFly.aero MFL token : the CEO and founder of Bartini.aero, connector of the flying cars (and maker of air deodorizing products), key member of the team Ilya Khanykov.

He is truly a multi-faceted man, as, back couple of years ago, he was primarily a scholar, and the co-translator of the yoga treaty “THE TWILIGHT LANGUAGE OF GORAKHBODH Yogic commentaries by Shailendra Sharma”, still available online courtesy of the Northumbria University https://northumbria.academia.edu/IlyaKhanykov.

Of course, expertise in Yoga makes him an authority in personal and team development and coaching, as can be seen from this presentation :

Yutkipro.png

yuktipro.com is described on Crunchbase as “A platform for collaboration and knowledge management helping small and medium sized teams to achieve their goals with 50% more productivity”.

Unfortunately, attempts to reach yuktipro.com are blocked by browser due to the fact that it is using the notoriously controversial StarCom SSL certificate (anyone remembers Heartbleed ?).

And guess where is, in all logic, a Russian owned website running a SSL certificate from a compromised Chinese authority (since over three years now) hosted ?

In Germany, at Hetzner, in the same facility than the one used by Instaforex and their network.

YuktiHosting.png

The server corresponding to Ilya Khanykov email’s domain name (yuktigroup.com) is also in the same facility.

So, for the moment, McFly aero = director coming from a law firm partner of Instaforex-Mayzus, and McFly key member running a compromised website using the same host as instaforex.com, and a galaxy of other sites of the Instaforex-Mayzus network too.

What else could we find out there?

Pm me I have info.
Hello FPA readers !
Continuing with yesterday's series, we are exploring the ownership of instaforex.com website.
One could be tempted to believe that the company owning the website would be the British Virgin Islands company under license which is supposed to deliver the services to users.
Well, in fact no : it looks like it is in fact the very same company "INSTA HOLDING" which is also the current owner of the brand name INSTAFOREX, as per shown yesterday from the registers of international trademarks, as shown from a notarial act (6 pages attached).

Dear instascam,

it is nice to see how much effort you and your company (or perhaps Your Royal Majesty is so megalomaniac calling himself plural "we") applied by joining FPA on August 4, 2019 with only one purpose - “Unfold the mystery behind InstaForex”.

Honestly, it is funny reading for the night. Especially, it is funny to know that someone believes that I’m, Sergey Mayzus - is an owner of the whole Forex Industry.

It is true that my idea of cent forex based on which I created LiteForex in 2005, made a real success in the industry popularizing retail forex while giving ability to try this game with lowest risk possible - just one dollar. Yes, it is true that right after such a revolutionary success the forex companies started to born and grow as a mushrooms including yours ;)

Is it true that understanding that earlier or later the competitors will copy the idea of cent forex (what actually happened), I created InstaForex on 2007, but ...
From the first day of operation of InstaForex - the company was solely managed by Ildar Sharipov (whom I sold 65% of shares) and team created by him.

It is true, that during period 2008-2013 Mr. Sharipov has managed to create a group (network) of the companies where the owners was only he and his relatives. This fact resulted a conflict between me and Mr. Sharipov in May, 2013.

This conflict were settled on September 2013 by the way of transferring all my intellectual rights and all my shares in InstaForex to Ildar Sharipov with whom I terminated any relations and communications right after a final settlement of the purchase amount.

This is not my business anymore to know what this guy is doing, with whom he is partnering, what companies he is creating, where and how he is living.

So, looks like such a huge effort you spend - was spent in wrong direction because it is too far from the reality. Some doctors say that masturbation is good for mental health my friend, so enjoy yourself

Back