Unicornbrokers is a Scam , they will simply remove your profits

HMAFX

Private
Hello guys
I opened live account with this broker and funded my account with 3000$ for their beta account type and started trading on my account and all of my trades placed manually
but after my account reached almost 7K they disabled my account and when I asked their live support about it they told me I will receive an email
my account was verified but they asked me for new documents and also selfie with my passport and my bank account details and address documents again
when I provided them the documents , they told me I used a VPS for trading and because I used a VPS for trading they can not see that I am using Expert advisor !!!!
the note is that using expert advisor is not prohobitted at all and all of my orders placed manually and even if I use a VPS it will not cause hiding using expert advisor at all
any way at the end they told me I caused damaging their servers because of using EA !!!!!! Very strange right ?
and finally they told me I have to pay for the damage of their servers !!! and they deducted 3700$ from my account because of that and disabled my account and finally they allowed me to make withdrawal only 2800$
in attachments you can find their emails and also the account statement and also the account history capture screen that shows I traded manually

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 12
  • uni2.png
    uni2.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 12
  • uni1.PNG
    uni1.PNG
    189.7 KB · Views: 11
"Unicornbrokers" sounds like a unicorn, that doesn't exist. Never heard of them.
On their webpage they claim that they are from Canada, but they also have everything written in Arabic and their main "broker" (UnFx) is in Turkey. Very weird.

Hello guys
I opened live account with this broker and funded my account with 3000$ for their beta account type and started trading on my account and all of my trades placed manually
but after my account reached almost 7K they disabled my account and when I asked their live support about it they told me I will receive an email
my account was verified but they asked me for new documents and also selfie with my passport and my bank account details and address documents again
when I provided them the documents , they told me I used a VPS for trading and because I used a VPS for trading they can not see that I am using Expert advisor !!!!
the note is that using expert advisor is not prohobitted at all and all of my orders placed manually and even if I use a VPS it will not cause hiding using expert advisor at all
any way at the end they told me I caused damaging their servers because of using EA !!!!!! Very strange right ?
and finally they told me I have to pay for the damage of their servers !!! and they deducted 3700$ from my account because of that and disabled my account and finally they allowed me to make withdrawal only 2800$
in attachments you can find their emails and also the account statement and also the account history capture screen that shows I traded manually
Can we have an actual website, please?

"Unicornbrokers" sounds like a unicorn, that doesn't exist. Never heard of them.
On their webpage they claim that they are from Canada, but they also have everything written in Arabic and their main "broker" (UnFx) is in Turkey. Very weird.
I am iranian and as you know we are under sanctions
so we do not have to many options to work with
this one was one the brokers that we were able to work with
this broker has no regulation

Hello,
How did you got in contact with this broker?
Was it on social media?
Can you please provide more detailed information?
They have a website and they have live support
also I was in contact with one of their supports in Whats app and telegram

Back