UNIGLOBE MARKETS SCAM MY MONEY

I told you that go to live support and share this thread`s URL with them and ask them to reply here.
i need my money sir, because i have lot of financial problem ,now i am financially zero ,i want to invest in forex at another best broker,because i hope to earn in forex definitely otherwise i have to face to LIVE ENDS....... please help me sir......

i need my money sir, because i have lot of financial problem ,now i am financially zero ,i want to invest in forex at another best broker,because i hope to earn in forex definitely otherwise i have to face to LIVE ENDS....... please help me sir......

I suggested the steps already, follow that an also go to their social pages like FB, Twitter, Gplus and yuutube and share you comments there.

You need to give them the link to THIS thread, not just directions to the Scam Alerts folder.

may i how to invite,and what is the link of this thread
already i invited to uniglobe markets ,and i told to them i am going to post FOREX PEACE ARMY ,but they don't care about that ,uniglobe markets said: That's your choice & wherever you go to complaint they can't do anything to uniglobe markets,
And then i can't contact them because if i go to uniglobemarket .com ,always customer support messenger OFFLINE
I can't do it the live chat ,what can i do

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to inform you that uniglobe market are the biggest scammers , i had very bad experience with them ... as long as the deals are making profit ,,, they are not closed when they reaches the take profit .... and they say the price didn\t reach the take profit although on their chart ,, it passed the take profit by 40 pips .. and when u call the customer support .. they ask for the documents to prove and when u send them , they stop replying any more

i am attaching the chart to prove my case

Attachments

• Spike_20170405.png
    Spike_20170405.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
i was able to reach their representative in Egypt , his name is Aly Hassan ... he represents them as he manage their branch in Egypt , he is totally scum , he was trying to tell me that the price didn\t reach the take profit and what i see on their chart is fake quote ... can u imagine ... so when u win he says it\s fake quote and don\t close your deals .. but when u lose ,, it's true quote ... and i found a very big surprise talking to some people that works their ..... they did not pay their salaries .... .....they don\t pay for the people that work for them ... imagine what they will do with clients ... any how i have learned from this experience that never trust a broker with no regulations as uniglobe markets .. and my advice to any trader to ask for regulations of the broker before dealing with them.

Sorry to inform you that uniglobe market are the biggest scammers , i had very bad experience with them ... as long as the deals are making profit ,,, they are not closed when they reaches the take profit .... and they say the price didn\t reach the take profit although on their chart ,, it passed the take profit by 40 pips .. and when u call the customer support .. they ask for the documents to prove and when u send them , they stop replying any more

i am attaching the chart to prove my case

Attachments

• Spike_20170405.png
    Spike_20170405.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
same story with me guys ı have requested withdraw yesterday and lost some money they said your account compliance and account manager say ı cant do anything next year what shame and disgusting situation low quality they are stolen people money and not give back them its dsigusting really

Back