• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss UnipaxRomana.net

General discussions of a financial company
Hello ...
Unipaxromana.net account not good trustable platform be care every due to Manger Mis Zoya UAE region is fake manger she is not contact with us from last few month and not told us about compney news web page and email address fastly, and not told she was before changing plateform when I was complaint on she was contact me after few months and told me about new platform again she was left me ....we try to make profite on daily base but today when email to them about withdrawal she or some of company member are open my trading account and open 3 trade with bigs lots and washed our trading account and we have loss by selected of account manger 6500$ so I inform every one don't try to use this platform form Mohammad Zain is also fraudy person and he discuss with me that 30% where with me I will make you profite on daily base... And weekly withdrawal I promiss u you have not feeling wrong this plateform I am poor person and they have loss every think of my so please don't invest there Attah my trading account are as please chick it ... Every one when u make deposit this platform form every one try to make good service but when u have problem no reply there .... So donot wist your money there

Attachments

• IMG_20211027_181351.jpg
    IMG_20211027_181351.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 3
Pax romana frame is scame broker are also scamner donot invest with this plateforms i have invest there... The selected of this frame account manager is wash my trading when i put request for withdrwal.... So i request to all plz kindly donot invest there thy have account mange wash accounts
Do not believe with this frame
My contact no +923335011449

Back