United Options Scam

Lynn Austin

Recruit
Deposited $3,500 with United Options Feb 2014-March 2014. Had started out with a deposit of $1,000 but George, Amanda, and Matthew Melvin insisted that in order to make any money trading options, I had to deposit more and more to my account so ended up depositing total of $3,500. Traded with signals provided by United Options but finally stopped using their signals as trades were lost 75% of the time. Requested a withdrawal in April 2014 that was denied because I had to trade a certain volume because had I stupidly and innocently accepted a bonus. The implications of accepting a bonus never explained until I requested a withdrawal. Stopped trading completely for months at a time then restarted trading occasionally. Scores of e-mails and phone calls went un-acknowledged. This year I discovered that United Options had removed the New York phone number (917 341 2996) and had posted a UK phone # (011442038072700). Contacted them on this number and told that the company had been sold and that the "new" United Options would not be responsible for refunding my money. However, I was able to place small trades on the platform but 3 days ago, I could no longer login to my account. Their e-mail contact, partners@unitedoptions has not responded to any of my e-mails this week.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back