• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Universal Brokerage FX minnisota

I am having an issue with a company
Crown Forex is currently in liquidation.

UBFX is under legal investigation. Marc Trimble (mtrimble) logged into his FPA account on July 22nd, 2009 and deleted all of his posts in the Crown Forex discussion thread. In those posts, he defended Crown and UBFX.

I've locked his account to keep him from trying to erase his own words again.

I'm now moving this thread over to the Scam Alerts Folder.

Don't wait until they disappear!

I suggest you start trying to pull your money out! I do not know the regulations on your contract UBFX but make sure you now the content before contacting him! I would also contact a lawyer and CC all corespondens through him! If they will not cooporate and refuse to pay you then FPA can step in and try to do something! I hope you will at least get your initial depot back! That's a lot of money!

I'm a newbie so pardon my lack of skill in this forum.
I opened a managed forex account with Universal Brokerage FX (Pat Kiley) in Burnsville, Minn back in November. They only give quarterly statements with very little detail except bagin bal, end bal & earnings. No monthly activity. They charged a 5% up front fee to join and earn about 10 to 13% annum so it will be 6mos just to cover that. I'm into it for 150k and have heard unsubstantiated rumblings about problems but don't know where to turn for help. I don't see them on your reviews so that worries me right away.
Can anybody point me in the right direction for info on these folks?
Thanks,
Desperate

Back