1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unprofessional Conduct Discussion - Banc de Binary

Discussion in 'Forex Articles' started by Aussie Scammed, May 3, 2016.

1. trinity333

trinity333 Recruit

i know it was a while ago .. but can you update me as to what happened to your account managed by Kevin Goldman at the end please?
    eg. did you finally make some profit and then left, or did you loose most of it and then left? kindly share, thx ;)

2. IrwanI

IrwanI Master Sergeant

I don't trust any binary broker

3. estiallina

estiallina Recruit

I find your comment hateful, offensive, and racist. There are 9 million people who live in Israel, and I am one of them. We are not a nation of thieves. Neither more nor less than any other country. I respectfully request your message be edited to reflect my objection and to reflect that you are actually a civilized, educated human being - assuming you are one - as your comment certainly seems to be the work of an ignorant anti-Semite.

4. estiallina

estiallina Recruit

"Binary options are not normal"? What does that mean? You can legitimately trade binaries via AmeriTrade, which is a legit broker. Never deposit to an account more money than you can afford to lose, or over trade your account. BE SMART! Don't let greed rule your brain.