Unprofessional Conduct Discussion - Banc de Binary

Still in chargeback processing. But letting everyone know the following . . .

Under Australian Consumer Law Banc De Binary and it’s representatives have participated in the following:
Misleading or Deceptive Conduct
It is important to look at how the behaviour of the business affects the consumer’s impression of a good or service. When deciding if conduct is misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive, the most important question to ask is whether the overall impression created by the conduct is false or inaccurate.
Business conduct is likely to breach the law if it creates a misleading overall impression among the audience about (for example) the price, value or quality of consumer goods or services. Australian Consumer Law - Avoiding unfair Business practices, p6.
Predictions and opinions
A statement about the future that does not turn out to be true is not necessarily misleading or deceptive. But promises, opinions and predictions can be misleading or deceptive if the person making the statement: • knew it was untrue or incorrect • did not care whether it was true or not • had no reasonable grounds for making it. Australian Consumer Law - Avoiding unfair Business practices, p8.
Unconscionable conduct
Examples of unconscionable conduct by a business may, depending on the circumstances, include:
using high pressure tactics, such as refusing to take ‘no’ for an answer, sustaining a sales pitch for a long period of time, or refusing to leave a consumer’s home. Australian Consumer Law - Avoiding unfair Business practices. p16
Harassment and coercion
It is unlawful to use physical force, coercion or undue harassment in connection with the:
> supply or possible supply of goods or services
> payment for goods or services
> sale or grant, or the possible sale or grant, of an interest in land, or
> payment for an interest in land.
Undue harassment means unnecessary or excessive contact or communication with a person, to the point where that person feels intimidated, tired or demoralised. http://consumerlaw.gov.au/files/2015/09/sales_practices_guide_dec_2011.pdf p25

Sounds like an abuse complaint with Australian consumer protection agencies may be in order.

An expensive lesson, hope you get some back.
BOs is organised crime, recommending a good broker us like recommending a brand of screwdriver to stab yourself in the eye with.
Even all the review sites are bogus, getting commissions for referrals and not publishing negative reviews for them.
Trust this site only, you'll have the chance to recoup in the long run.

Sorry for your experience, the newbies to the game are the ones that feed their existence. Unfortunately they pass on your email and contact numbers to other low life as well, and you will no doubt start to get spammed by more.
Trading is hard enough without these mongrels'. Tip one. Don't trade binaries you will always lose.

Practice with demo accounts and learn, you will know when your ready to play with real funds.

take care
Don

Glad to know you kept the shirt on and the webcam off. This piece of pond scum would probably be blackmailing you into not reporting his criminal fraud if he'd gotten any pictures or videos.

Я советую читать условия брокера,а не слушать что вам говорят,обычно все написано в условиях как вы можете остаться без денег.

And the saga continues:

I lost 330K All trades was "insured" and "safe". Lost 100K in 1h VIP signals they called it. After threatening with reporting BdB to CySec etc. I was offered a compensation of 25K. I said NO and got a 50K "deal or no deal" which I accepted. Better than nothing but still I have a loss of 280K. I had to sign a waiver that I should not "follow up". Liverpool FC should find a new sponsor. BdB is just a tragedy.

Highly interesting to read. thanks a lot for yr warnings.
But certain jurisdictions are a big no-no for me anyway for centuries.

The sooner the world do something about these sharks the better. They are scum and doing Israel's reputation no end of harm by allowing it to happen.

Back