Unprofessional Conduct Discussion - Banc de Binary

The real interesting news here apart from the amusing stuff is the defense theory because we have a similar argument being made by a different broker in a simialar case. The defense argument goes like this: Only EU customers have a contract with that of our legal entities which is regulated by the CySEC. All other customers have a contract with a different entitly, apparently" incorporated" which does not mean "regulated" in some other country. Claimants should be very cautious to be able to show that this is not the case, because as sad as it is, this is a very good point. At least one broker has modified its frontpage accordingly. If you view it from an EU-IP is states that their Cyprus-entity does not assume any liability for their third-country entity and if you view it from a non-EU-IP it states that their third country entity does not assume liability for their Cy-entity and it will be the claimant who has to show with whom he contracted or by whom he fells to be defrauded.

Please report it to your banks fraud department.

Request your bank to initiate a chargeback as soon as possible, please gather all your evidence to support the chargeback and present it to your bank.

You can try and lodge a complaint with the broker but won't get anywhere because they will blame you saying you placed the trades etc.

You can report it to Cysec if the broker gives you a CIF number and with the Financial Ombudsman in Cyprus.

Good luck, I have also been scammed by these bunch of thieves and awaiting the outcome of my chargeback.
Many thanks will try them tomorrow ,kept ringing the brokers on a weekly basis but they wont reply anymore

Banc De Binary are a bunch of thieves, they operate on two platforms. An eu.bancdebinary.com platform owned by Banc De Binary Limited, Cyprus and a bancdebinary.com platform owned BDB Services (Belize) Limited. Ultimately it is one and the same company.

The bancdebinary.com platform is not regulated but only licenced by IFSC/60/352/TS/15. The eu.bancdebinary.com platform is authorised and regulated by Cysec under licence no 188/13 and is registered with regulatory authorities in the European Union.

When senior account managers market Banc De Binary's business and services to you they use the licence, regulation and awards to convince the prospective client that they are regulated. I received an email from the account manager showing the licences, regulation and awards. They then direct the client to use the bancdebinary.com platform owned by BDB Services (Belize) Limited which in actual fact is not regulated by Cysec but only licenced by IFSC. This is precisely why they refused to give me a CIF number so that I could lodge a formal complaint with Cysec. In Aussiescams case they provided her with an invalid CIF number.

All this is done in such a manner to scam, con, deceive, manipulate the prospective client into parting with their money and then directing them to the platform that is unregulated.

This is fraud because as per the definition of fraud:

A false representation of a matter of fact - whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed, that deceives or is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to his/her legal injury.

In Banc De Binary's replying letter to my bank to contest the chargeback they claim the following:

"Whilst a client of Banc De Binary, the client received, amongst other services, extensive care, guidance, and financial education in order to assist the client to trade"

There is absolutely no way that I received extensive care, guidance and financial education given the facts mentioned above. In conclusion Banc De Binary are not a scam but a fraudulent company with one intention in mind to steal clients money. Please stay far away from them.

Please check properly which platform you were directed to trade on and most probably all of you would have done so on the bancdebinary.com unregulated platform.

Please also read the article showing a glowing report on Binary Options trading. I tried to place negative comments based on my experience with Banc De Binary warning potential clients and every time I did so the moderator deleted my comments. I have also tried researching the names of persons mentioned in this article and it all seems fake. I can only conclude that this page is published and controlled by Banc De Binary.

globalfinance.news/?p=1487#comment-1429

The only way to stop this fraud is to file a class action lawsuit against them by all victims and have this platform closed. The big question is which international law firm would be willing to take them on and how do we fund this lawsuit?

Please also read the article showing a glowing report on Binary Options trading. I tried to place negative comments based on my experience with Banc De Binary warning potential clients and every time I did so the moderator deleted my comments. I have also tried researching the names of persons mentioned in this article and it all seems fake. I can only conclude that this page is published and controlled by Banc De Binary.

globalfinance.news/?p=1487#comment-1429

This globalfinance.news website is obviously a scam! Please see this http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2016/05/12/A-hoax-or-for-real-South-African-trader-linked-to-gold-supercars.

See also globalfinance.news/?p=1425 where they promote the same article, but for Asia - Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia but instead of BDB, it's for 24 Option!!!

Then see this link too - globalfinance.news/?p=1423 where the article is the same to promote 24 Option as well, but the "mystery owner" is based in Canada!!!

globalfinance.news/?p=1421 ... mystery owner based in London!

globalfinance.news/?p=1428 ... Norway, Finland, Denmark and Netherlands ...

The real owner of the "super cars" ... a Saudi prince - http://www.forbes.com/sites/guymartin/2016/03/31/londons-supercar-season-begins-turki-bin-abdullahs-gold-fleet-rolls-into-chelsea/#7704e13362b0

And the globalfinance.news articles all use the same pictures, probably lifted from one of the original news articles ... this is a deliberate act of entrapment in order to perpetrate a fraudulent scam on unsuspecting victims!

GlobalFinanceNews.com appears to be nothing but some sort of binary IB site. Let Forbes know about the stolen photos.

Wake up everybody. All the binary purveyors are scammers and the brokers are totally dishonest. Lately they've started to eliminate the word "BINARY" from their spamming and just use "options". Send both words to your spam folders automatically. While you are at it, send Dustin Pass, MTI and the Poulos father/son scam team (Bill and ??) to that sinbin as well.

Update: My police report is in, chargebacks still pending and Tracey Ludlam is calling to speak with me.
I have invited Tracey here, via email link.
Welcome Tracey. What do you have to say about your disgusting staff member?

I have been away from here for a while just to come back and find that those israeli scammers are still around!! Not only that, they seem to have taken the scam word to a completely new low. Just unbeleivable!!

How many more millions they need to steal from people before being stopped?
I am really starting to believe that those scumbags are backed by israel because it is really difficult to perform fraud in such a huge scale, and perform it for years, and be famous for doing it, and yet nothing is done to stop them. They seem to actually get worse each day as we can see here.

Hopefully all people can see them for what they are before even thinking to send them a single $. We are the biggest influence to stop them if we keep exposing them for what they are.

Back