Unprofessional Conduct Discussion - Banc de Binary

Here's another Banc de Binary scam ... disguised as a work from home scheme!!!! OMG! The depths of depravity ..... mastermyfinance.com/online-wealth-markets-scam-review/

The "partner" is Banc de Binary on the actual website no doubt marketed with different "customers" and targeted at various countries!

I'm sure BDB pays their affiliates well - after all, they need to replace customers after quickly bankrupting them.

I never trusted binary trading, actually all options have a 90% chance of expiring out of the money, dont know why people keep insisting on trading binaries.

LOOK AT THIS SCUM OF THE EARTH SKYPE CONVERSATION:

[08-Jun-16 3:21:40 PM] Jim Young: Hi Liz. I want to talk to you if its possible and ok with you

[10-Jun-16 9:30:50 PM] Pushing for Profit Liz Buckle: How dare you.

[10-Jun-16 9:31:32 PM] Jim Young: I think I can help you - and I really want too

[10-Jun-16 9:31:56 PM] Jim Young: I got special approval to offer you help

[10-Jun-16 9:32:13 PM] Jim Young: as you asked me before and I couldn't

[10-Jun-16 9:33:16 PM] Pushing for Profit Liz Buckle: You harass me and rip me off. You disgust me.

[10-Jun-16 9:33:23 PM] Jim Young: we both now I didn't do nothing in purpose to hurt you. and I never will

[10-Jun-16 9:34:13 PM] Pushing for Profit Liz Buckle: You've ripped me off and other people. How can you do this to people?

[10-Jun-16 9:34:30 PM] Jim Young: What are you talking about??

[10-Jun-16 9:34:39 PM] Jim Young: I make money for people

[10-Jun-16 9:34:48 PM] Jim Young: Its not the issue now

[10-Jun-16 9:35:30 PM] Jim Young: I think we had a great relationship before - and I feel bad because what that happen to you. - I want to help you

[10-Jun-16 9:35:56 PM] Jim Young: I want to call you and speak with you

[10-Jun-16 9:36:08 PM] Jim Young: when can you be available?

[10-Jun-16 9:37:26 PM] Pushing for Profit Liz Buckle: You call sexually harassing me a great relationship? You are a weirdo. I will not be speaking with you. The allegation of sexual harassment stands.

[10-Jun-16 9:40:44 PM] Jim Young: sexual harassment ?! we both know its made up and all the conversation showing it very clear.

even though you mad I want to help - you choosing now a direction that going to make you lose more money

I have a way that you might can get all the money you lost

[10-Jun-16 9:41:43 PM] Jim Young: you have an option to listen to me and get money or think that you know what to do and lose more

[10-Jun-16 9:42:04 PM] Jim Young: Take the weekend to think

[10-Jun-16 9:42:07 PM] Jim Young: bye

[10-Jun-16 9:48:26 PM] Jim Young: As an adult person you should know. Listening can hurt.

[10-Jun-16 9:48:31 PM] Pushing for Profit Liz Buckle: Your company has no jurisdiction to operate in Australia and you are now pressuring me to drop the allegation of sexual harassment. More illegal conduct on your part.

Unconscionable to attempt to advise me.

[10-Jun-16 9:52:49 PM] Jim Young: I think you better take the weekend to think now. Instead of thinking on revenge think how I can help you get your money back. I worked all my life according to the law. And will keep do it this way. Put the Revenge aside and I'll explain you how I can help you. The direction you taking will not help you. It will only make your situation worst

[10-Jun-16 9:53:01 PM] Jim Young: Text me on monday and let me know

I wrote to Tracey Ludlam:
Tracey,

How dare you allow the employee who I have accused of sexual harassment to contact me?

I am so disgusted in your company and the behaviour of you and your employees.

Threats do not work and are contributing to your illegal behaviour which you will pay for.

Is your company really trying to say that it is normal behaviour for an Account Manager to ask his client to take their shirt off and turn on the webcam?

Pathetic.

I have a way that you might can get all the money you lost
So the scammer has a way "that YOU MIGHT CAN GET all the money you lost" - what does that mean???

Definitely, report them back to the AFP and ASIC. They have been barred from providing services in Oz and they are still trying to get you to trade again???

Scammers under fire:

Federal Court Orders Banc de Binary Ltd., ET Binary Options Ltd., BO Systems Ltd., BDB Services Ltd., and Oren Shabat Laurent to Pay More than $9 Million in Restitution and a Civil Monetary Penalty for Violating the CFTC’s Ban on Trading Binary Options Off-Exchange

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/7336-16

What the CFTC refers to as "Off-Exchange" is a method of grand larceny with fictitious or hypothetical gains and/or losses.

Labeling a criminal organization as "unprofessional" is like bombastically promoting a Somali pirate to "sea captain" after a hijacking and assuming it to be a valid profession.
But it's a thug's life.

"Jim Young" is getting desperate. I hope the attempt to continue doing business in Australia has already been reported to ASIC and ACORN.

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

Done Anne.
Australian contingent website:
bdbvictims.org
Help for any victims, free of charge.
Please research before paying more money.

Done Anne.
Australian contingent website:
bdbvictims.org
Help for any victims, free of charge.
Please research before paying more money.
Well done, the Aussies!!! Can I post that website as well as the facebook account set up on the FPA forum, particularly on both my threads? I think that we should post them so that there are several more good sites (rather than the rubbish paid sites by these scum buckets and their "associates" who are getting paid to tell people that these scums are not scams but the most trustworthy binary brokers to ever walk the face of this earth and who will help you earn a second income stream while they try and fleece everyone for all that they have off them, including trying very hard to fleece the clothes off your back as well as the dirty bastard tried to do in your case ...........

Back