Unprofessional Conduct Discussion - Banc de Binary

While BDB fights hard to hide what they did to Aussie Scammed, they didn't fight hard enough to keep their regulation in Belize. It's been revoked.

http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/bdb-services-belize-limited/

Wow, that's a good sign that the numerous complaints to the Director General was finally effective to turn up the heat for them to do something about their licensing of BDB to provide "financial services" ...

AsstModerator Note: The incident reported in this thread takes broker scam in a new and unexpected direction. I believe the video series where AussieScammed reveals how she was treated by a Banc de Binary employee are more than worthy of being considered to be an article.

To keep this from being lost among all the other complaints in Scam Alerts, I'm moving it over to Forex Articles. I hope as many people as possible watch these videos.

I'm asking for comments on my experience. Please watch and comment . . .

AsstModerator Note: Someone impersonating Aussie Scammed filed a copyright complaint with YouTube against her video. While that's being straightened out, here's a copy from FaceBook.

AsstModerator UPDATE: YouTube finally restored the videos. I'm leaving the FaceBook links in place in case anything else happens to the YouTube videos.

Hi Aussie Scammed,

I urge you to message me with your client details so that I may forward your complaint to our client services department. I am hoping that we can resolve this issue. I want you to know that I am here to help and I apologize that you had such a negative experience trading with us.

Best Regards,
BDB

Dear Tracey Ludlam and Evelina Saunders,

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS BULL****!!!

I have been COMPLAINING since MARCH you scumbag scammers!!!!

Then you get some jerk to message me through facebook offering BTC to take the videos down, when that doesn't work, you took my personal details and used them to file FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS on my videos with YouTube.

For ELEVEN MONTHS I have had nothing but STRESS listening to your lies, been treated like some stupid dolly-bird and asked to take my clothes off and turn on the web-cam.

And told to get more money to put to a MAJOR SCAMMER by selling a kidney????

I have been LIVING IN POVERTY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET A JOB BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT YOUR COMPANY HAS HAD ON ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

SUCK **** TO YOU - THE VIDEOS ARE STAYING TO WARN OTHERS NOT TO GO NEAR YOU. My name is all over the videos you dickheads.

I'd rather die of stress than remove these videos.

Now GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK with COMPENSATION ADDED.

Nice to see BDB's rep finally made a token appearance here. It only took an invitation left on the user profile to finally draw official attention to this thread (whereas the unofficial attention of fraudulent DMCA claims didn't require any invitation).

Hey Mr. BDB person, I suggest you make sure your employers repay 100% of what Aussie Scammed deposited. I also suggest you fire the scumbag who ripped off Aussie Scammed (and tried to rip off her clothes too). Find that person, fire him, and give Aussie Scammed whatever info is needed for her to take personal legal action against him. I similarly suggest you find out who used her personal information to file fraudulent DMCA complaints against those videos, fire all involved, and provide Aussie Scammer with information needed to take legal action against them. You get bonus points if you pay interest on the money taken and more bonus points if you pay her legal fees for suing the involved employees off the face of the planet.

Dear Tracey Ludlam and Evelina Saunders,

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS BULL****!!!

I have been COMPLAINING since MARCH you scumbag scammers!!!!

Then you get some jerk to message me through facebook offering BTC to take the videos down, when that doesn't work, you took my personal details and used them to file FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS on my videos with YouTube.

For ELEVEN MONTHS I have had nothing but STRESS listening to your lies, been treated like some stupid dolly-bird and asked to take my clothes off and turn on the web-cam.

And told to get more money to put to a MAJOR SCAMMER by selling a kidney????

I have been LIVING IN POVERTY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET A JOB BECAUSE OF THE EFFECT YOUR COMPANY HAS HAD ON ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

SUCK **** TO YOU - THE VIDEOS ARE STAYING TO WARN OTHERS NOT TO GO NEAR YOU. My name is all over the videos you dickheads.

I'd rather die of stress than remove these videos.

Now GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK with COMPENSATION ADDED.
Hi,

I am trying my very best to help you with this issue. I have reached out to you countless times. Without the details of your account I am not able to move your complaint to our client services center and further remedy this issue. I am unaware of your current claims, that we have forced you to take down the videos. I only wish to begin the process of helping you to what you describe as a very clearly traumatic incident.

Wishing you health and healing,
BDB

I've started a conversation with you Banc De Binary Representative with my account details and my email address.

I have evidence of everything that has happened.

Hopefully the conversation won't require anyone to turn on a webcam and start stripping.

It's been FOUR days since I sent my details through to the Banc De Binary representative in a personal conversation, yet I've heard nothing from them.

TYPICAL

Back