Unprofessional Conduct Discussion - Banc de Binary

I too have had a shocker with this company in the last two weeks. More than 100k blown in minutes by my account manager Kevin Goldman. Promised safe, secure trading for weeks leading up to my big deposit and then BOOM massive gamble like bets all the time telling me to chill, have a rest, after all "he had me covered with all trades insured as I was VIP!

i know it was a while ago .. but can you update me as to what happened to your account managed by Kevin Goldman at the end please?
eg. did you finally make some profit and then left, or did you loose most of it and then left? kindly share, thx ;)

That is the same firm that I was able to get a chargeback on from my bank credit card. Did you really lose 100k with them? Hope it was not a large sum for you because they belong in jail! That makes me so angry that Israel does nothing to stop these criminal firms from stealing money from people! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ UHHHHHGGGG!!! They are just lying theives that need to be put behind bars. Israel is a nation of thieves and con men is what this is telling everybody! They better STOP THIS!

I find your comment hateful, offensive, and racist. There are 9 million people who live in Israel, and I am one of them. We are not a nation of thieves. Neither more nor less than any other country. I respectfully request your message be edited to reflect my objection and to reflect that you are actually a civilized, educated human being - assuming you are one - as your comment certainly seems to be the work of an ignorant anti-Semite.

Binary options are not normal and people who work for binary companies are generally not normal. You should probably avoid trading with binaries companies.
"Binary options are not normal"? What does that mean? You can legitimately trade binaries via AmeriTrade, which is a legit broker. Never deposit to an account more money than you can afford to lose, or over trade your account. BE SMART! Don't let greed rule your brain.

I am reading all this now and all this is totally unexpected for me anyway in any sense of it and humor. Yes, I am planning to watch videos, but also I do not understand "who was motivated to delete videos" ahh..... so it's not from forum thread but from youtube as well anyway.

Back