Unproven Allegation: HOTFOREX is a Market maker and Scam STP broker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Ecn/stp broker for sure

3 days , and nothing happened , yeah MY theory was true , They cant proof that they are an ECN/STP broker .

How can we trust a broker who lie in front of our Faces?

Sofia( Hotforex agent): yes james "WE ARE AN ECN/STP BROKER"

Yeah , sure babe you are. But as a MARKET MAKER .

I don't like lies .
. just admit it that you are a marke maker thats would be fine.

our losses = your profits so big profitable account = your enemy

don't forget market makers trade against you.

hotforex fake and cheat transparency and honesty claims

Exactly, brokers who announce they are market makers can be respected, like Oanda is a market maker in its all entities Oanda US, UK, AU.

When Oanda announced of covering clients losses of negative balances, Oanda can be respected because its terms and conditions does not cover this point, while when scammer hotforex announce that, it's a cheat and deceive by hotforex because its terms and conditions already cover this point of full responsibility of negative balances goes to hotforex not clients.

For the Misters who are defending hotforex I say, you well know that within the US LAW(and most if not all countries penal and criminal laws, Mauritius supposed to be within!!!) there's a point that talks about the criminal action by companies that cheat people by advertising for a product and selling it in a deceiving way that buyers get another product than the marketed or advertised. There's a punishment by law for such criminal actions.

hotforex marketing and advertising through its own website and other many websites and forums that it's an ECN/STP broker but in fact hotforex is a market maker for the many proofs I showed on my thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/38176-hotforex-scammed-me-14770-25-a.html, and for the basic reason that scammer hotforex does not show any liquidity providers names or logos on its website, and even refused to reply to its clients like myself when asked about that LP's question, while it talks about transparency and honesty, what a cheat broker hotforex is.

As a client, hotforex had deceived me into believing it to be ECN/STP but from "short time" that's when i started revealing hotforex scam on FPA I discovered hotforex is a market maker and its many scam ways in deceiving investors and its clients.

So, when I signed a contract with hotforex I did so for the ECN/STP reason not what hotforex turned to be MARKET MAKER.

hotforex will be punished under the law for deceiving me into buying their market maker service while hotforex announce to be ECN/STP broker.

The fined amount would be determined by court but I request no less than $100000 looking at the overall loss resulted from hotforex bad service in my case and this particular market maker cheat specifically.

well i am a hotforex client too and would like to know more about this topic please?they are not offical STP/ECN broker!!!
Exactly, brokers who announce they are market makers can be respected, like Oanda is a market maker in its all entities Oanda US, UK, AU.

When Oanda announced of covering clients losses of negative balances, Oanda can be respected because its terms and conditions does not cover this point, while when scammer hotforex announce that, it's a cheat and deceive by hotforex because its terms and conditions already cover this point of full responsibility of negative balances goes to hotforex not clients.

For the Misters who are defending hotforex I say, you well know that within the US LAW(and most if not all countries penal and criminal laws, Mauritius supposed to be within!!!) there's a point that talks about the criminal action by companies that cheat people by advertising for a product and selling it in a deceiving way that buyers get another product than the marketed or advertised. There's a punishment by law for such criminal actions.

hotforex marketing and advertising through its own website and other many websites and forums that it's an ECN/STP broker but in fact hotforex is a market maker for the many proofs I showed on my thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/38176-hotforex-scammed-me-14770-25-a.html, and for the basic reason that scammer hotforex does not show any liquidity providers names or logos on its website, and even refused to reply to its clients like myself when asked about that LP's question, while it talks about transparency and honesty, what a cheat broker hotforex is.

As a client, hotforex had deceived me into believing it to be ECN/STP but from "short time" that's when i started revealing hotforex scam on FPA I discovered hotforex is a market maker and its many scam ways in deceiving investors and its clients.

So, when I signed a contract with hotforex I did so for the ECN/STP reason not what hotforex turned to be MARKET MAKER.

hotforex will be punished under the law for deceiving me into buying their market maker service while hotforex announce to be ECN/STP broker.

The fined amount would be determined by court but I request no less than $100000 looking at the overall loss resulted from hotforex bad service in my case and this particular market maker cheat specifically.

More than obvious that "James" and Edy are the same person in this topic , so just ignore it , This is already turning into a case for a psychologist , so sad.

This thread makes no sense, "James" (fake created by Ed) was never registered in the broker and calling it a SCAM ? Is like Ferrari is not a good car because you forget to fill the tank with gasoline. Common !!!

wow , nice try. what i am saying? i just say that they are not ECN/STP . now this is a war. just proof they are. why you try this? haha

me and ed are the same!?. yeah ? and you are ? I know HOTFOREX employee . simple:p tada

another thing . if i wanted to do some wrong or fake . i simply said yeah i have an account with them no 654214 . oh no my money gone . oh they dont get my money and profit . see? here you make a mistake . You are the one who .....:rolleyes:

I challenge every hotforex clients , to ask Hotforex to show them they are an STP/broker . this is very simple. and you mrs/mr employee show us i am wrong.

every one here who read my post . just do this if you gonna open an acc with hot forex or already have an acc with them

ASK THEM ARE YOU AN ECN/STP BROKER . (THEY GONA SAID YES WE ARE:cool:) TELL THEM VERY GOOD CAN YOU SHOW ME SOME PROOF . AND THERE WILL BE A SILENT MOMENT :p

GOOD LUCK EM:p:p:p:p:D:D

hotforex fair and honest broker and that's fair testimony

been trading with them since 2013 and lot of deposits and Tons of withdrawal and not even one issue or mistake from hire part so honslty i respect and support hotfoot because they earned it and they deserve it, and i am not scared of telling you myhotforex id is 45720 and my name is rafat and i do respect and honor hotforex because they alwyes been frank and honest broker and i found them all time by my side ,SO STOP RUINING THE GOOD BROKERS REPUTATIONS!!
that's a decent and honest testimony from my side
my id is myhotforex id 45720 and my name is rafat darwish and i am sure hotforex deserve respect and trust because i tried them and found them so loyalfull and respectful broker

James,

You need to be aware that the FPA is very good at weeding out fake reviews. I'm sure a few positive and negative fakes slip though, but I know that the vast majority of the reviews are genuine. I also know that most large companies will have some happy clients and other unhappy clients. People making unsupported claims that anyone who disagrees with their opinion of a company is either an employee or a competitor waste large amounts of time and effort.

You also said...

i did this to Fxpro , pepperston , axitrader , forex.com , oanda . so they tell me their liquidity provider like HSBC , jp morgan and i ask their regulator and liquidity providers . simple
!

You didn't ask who the liquidity provider was in the HotForex live chat you posted. I decided to check for myself and see what a live chat agent would say...

Please wait for a HotForex operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Galyna'
Galyna: Start the New Trading Year with an exciting schedule of FREE trading Webinars! Click HERE to register! Welcome to Hotforex, how may I help you?
Bill: Hi!
Bill: I wanted to ask if HotForex is ECN or not.
Galyna: Hello
Galyna: we are STP broker sir
Bill: Can you tell me who your liquidity providers are?
Galyna: Please wait while I check for you
Galyna: Barclays , BNP Paribas , Bank of America
Galyna:
Bill: Thanks!
Galyna: CIBC, Citi, Commerzbank , Credit Suisse
Galyna: You are very welcome.

This is what you claimed proved other brokers were ECN or STP. If that is what you really believe, the chat I had with HotForex gives the same proof you say the other brokers gave to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back