UNSUPPORTED: Unreasonable confiscation of 2/3 profits by CWG Markets

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 26, 2022 at 11:17 AM

Lol, what a sharp wording! You are playing a good game with the superficial evidence and pressure of public opinion. To be a logical person, I don’t think there is any platform likes to settle issues on third-party forums. Are you a scalping or hedging expert? you look so pro of the game! can you teach me or help to manage funds, contact me if you can

Lol, what a sharp wording! You are playing a good game with the superficial evidence and pressure of public opinion. To be a logical person, I don’t think there is any platform likes to settle issues on third-party forums. Are you a scalping or hedging expert? you look so pro of the game! can you teach me or help to manage funds, contact me if you can
based on your profile, I seriously think you're a rep from a broker company, probably CWG perhaps? Or OctaFx? So what is your motive here? to create some smokescreen? or could you at least help with the case?

The main reason why people who got ripped off by the brokers come to public forums is because they are unable to get the brokers to be reasonable and return their confiscated funds. Most likely the situation was not able to be managed privately with the company, and no response or positive turn of events, hence there is not much choice but to air this out publicly, in hopes the company may re-think what they have done, and also for future clients to be aware such case could happen to them.

I myself have tried reaching out to CWG Markets many times when I discovered they wanted to confiscate my profits, but they blatantly rejected my partial withdrawal without a solid reason other than "against company policy", even with 1.5 years trading they didn't flag out but only when withdrawal, what a HUGE coincidence. LOL. And now they still withhold my withdrawal request of the remaining amount.

When CWG Markets get a complaints dept rep to address my case, all he wants is to make a phone call to me. What for? What must be discussed over the phone that cannot be stated out black and white in written email? Over a phone call, there is high possibility of making threats to get me to agree to matters I don't want to agree with, so I only stick to email communication. At least there is evidence on action, not just empty spoken words. And by emails from CWG, they keep sticking to "against company policy", and cannot justify the duration when the confiscated amount was calculated from. This is already extremely suspicious, so the main aim is to confiscate profits and rip off their own clients who managed to make profitable trades.

This is one advantage of US brokers. They have very short time limits to play games like "Hey there, your trades for the last year or so were executed at invalid prices."

This is one advantage of US brokers. They have very short time limits to play games like "Hey there, your trades for the last year or so were executed at invalid prices."
yeah seems like a game to the unscrupulous brokers who purposely scam their own clients. But definitely not a game to the clients who got ripped off. The amount that the broker stole could be "small" in comparison to their profits, however it may mean a large sum to the clients. It is definitely going to make the broker company become disreputable in the long run.

I wonder why the people who come here must have the same voice as you. Could it be that if I say some of my own opinions, I will be considered to stay against you and maybe a representative of one of the brokers? So what is your motive to define me here? Am I blocking your way to chase back the money? Or you are creating the smokescreen and trying to influence others to not believe in good voices here, aren't you? Or you are afraid if there are some excellent points, you will not be able to threaten the broker to refund the money, aren't you?

You look great at making future clients aware of such cases. There must be a lot of people who are grateful to you. But what you mentioned is actually a widespread phenomenon. For example, when you put a fixed deposit at the bank, the banker wouldn't ask you why, but the sales will definitely ask you why you want to take it out, and they will suggest you not to take it out and continue to earn the interest. That is a common way for all companies to keep their clients and sales.

You talk somehow, like many people always want to rip you off. I am curious how much money makes a broker want to threaten you; somemore, they are willing to refund you your principal. In fact, it is a fundamental way to communicate with clients thru the phone, isn't it? What can a phone call threaten you? Nowadays, the bank will call you for verification even with some significant transfer amount. What are the reasons you think a phone call is not a formal and safe way? Even if you answer the phone and tell them that the result of the processing needs to be notified in writing, that's fine. Or what are you guilty of?

You are trying to play on the river bank, but you worry about wetting your shoes. You are better to contact the broker to settle your problem instead of making a war of words here.

Why are you blocking me here? What are you afraid?

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA gets a lot of spam and even has scammers coming in to try to steal more money from scam victims. Out staff is no where big enough to be able to monitor each post as it comes in. Instead, the system is automated and triggers on certain key phrases that have been used in previous spam posts. It is also tied to exterior automatic spam detection. This does result in a lot of innocent posts like yours being temporarily blocked so that a human can double-check the contents. This is covered in the FAQ...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/why-isnt-my-forex-peace-army-forums-post-visible.42838/

Can you now explain why you have a screenshot of leebet's unapproved post? Only moderators and leebet can see it while it is waiting for approval. Making multiple accounts without advanced permission from the forums administrator is a clear violation of forums rules. While we wait for an explanation, both accounts will be set to full moderation with a note referring your posts to the forums Admin for approval decisions.

I wonder why the people who come here must have the same voice as you. Could it be that if I say some of my own opinions, I will be considered to stay against you and maybe a representative of one of the brokers? So what is your motive to define me here? Am I blocking your way to chase back the money? Or you are creating the smokescreen and trying to influence others to not believe in good voices here, aren't you? Or you are afraid if there are some excellent points, you will not be able to threaten the broker to refund the money, aren't you?

You look great at making future clients aware of such cases. There must be a lot of people who are grateful to you. But what you mentioned is actually a widespread phenomenon. For example, when you put a fixed deposit at the bank, the banker wouldn't ask you why, but the sales will definitely ask you why you want to take it out, and they will suggest you not to take it out and continue to earn the interest. That is a common way for all companies to keep their clients and sales.

You talk somehow, like many people always want to rip you off. I am curious how much money makes a broker want to threaten you; somemore, they are willing to refund you your principal. In fact, it is a fundamental way to communicate with clients thru the phone, isn't it? What can a phone call threaten you? Nowadays, the bank will call you for verification even with some significant transfer amount. What are the reasons you think a phone call is not a formal and safe way? Even if you answer the phone and tell them that the result of the processing needs to be notified in writing, that's fine. Or what are you guilty of?

You are trying to play on the river bank, but you worry about wetting your shoes. You are better to contact the broker to settle your problem instead of making a war of words here.

Attachments

• image_2022_03_31T09_53_27_097Z.png
    image_2022_03_31T09_53_27_097Z.png
    171 KB · Views: 11
First of all, I did not mean to go against anyone here. What I stated in my post were all my experiences and suggestions. I do not know how your forum defined me as “SCAMMER,” but how you treat us makes me feel like there is no freedom to talk here. I could easily be described as a representative of some broker or scammer. I can feel FPA is good to help traders, and just traders, no matter that trader is good or bad. Is that fair to everyone? How do you judge a person who has been ripped off by a broker? Would it be fake? Who knows? I don’t know. I WAS surprised I was blocked from posting because I shared my own opinions. What a funny story that a broker would allocate one person to spam. Lol, I feel I wasn’t be respected when I was blocked by FPA. So I shared the screenshot with my friend, and he helped me voice out. Anyway, you may check all my previous posts; you can just block me if you think there is no freedom to share here. I believe FPA exists to be a voice for all, not unprincipled help to drive traffic. I sincerely hope FPA could doing good in the future. Good luck.

My moderators did not call you a scammer. No one blocked you. The system is designed to automatically delay messages that show overlaps with key words and phrases used in spams and scams. It relaxes as your post count increases. Even members with large post counts sometimes end up with a post delayed in the mod queue. Anything that's not spam typically gets approved within one business day.

Did you see my list of recovery room scammers who tried to post here? Every member gets a link to it in a private conversation message when they sign up. 99+% of those scammers were caught in moderation before anyone could see them. You may also want to see a small sampling of the other spam and scam that tries to crawl in on display in the Spammers Hall of Shame. Me and my team wade through all that garbage so real members can discuss trading and scams. Would you really like to see it all over the forums, even in this thread?

You are free to post your opinion here, but sometimes that opinion might be slightly delayed. Creating an extra account is against the rules of nearly every forum, including this one. Technically, I should have banned both of your accounts instantly, but I was nice enough to let you explain yourself. If you get back on topic with the thread, I can turn you back over to the automatic system next week. For now, your posts are delayed to my attention and I'm about to leave for the weekend.

For example, when you put a fixed deposit at the bank, the banker wouldn't ask you why, but the sales will definitely ask you why you want to take it out, and they will suggest you not to take it out and continue to earn the interest. That is a common way for all companies to keep their clients and sales.
This is disingenuous comparison... As the bank would not cancel the interest payment and then not allow the client to take their money out. Brokers have a fiduciary responsibility to their clients.

And let's say that the disputed amount was not sent. Why not send the client the undisputed balance? Some complaint on a 3rd party website does not negate the fiduciary responsibility of the broker to the client.

Honestly i really dont understand the fascination with these offshore brokers with no reliable reputation whatsoever.

Back