• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EscosForex.com Unsent withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
I'm a 2 times stroke survivor, i tried to do a copy trade at ESCOSFOREX.COM copy trade as a beginner last august my 1st copy trade and my 2nd last september, but until now they are not sending my profit. intead of sending my profit they group me to another person that i have nothing to do with his trade.

I'm a 2 times stroke survivor, i tried to do a copy trade at ESCOSFOREX.COM copy trade as a beginner last august my 1st copy trade and my 2nd last september, but until now they are not sending my profit. intead of sending my profit they group me to another person that i have nothing to do with his trade.
Is there any specific reason to delaying your profit?
What was the last reply you received from them regarding the withdrawal?

This is the screenshot of email to me of escosforex suppor team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-080757.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-080757.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 10
Back