UNSUBSTANTIATED & ABANDONED COMPLAINT - Full Circle Financial Group

jbrocker1953

Recruit
AsstModerator Edit: I contacted jbrocker1953 by email. I let him know that the company representative had challenged him. I made it plain that he needed to post some kind of evidence to back up his claims. I also posted a request for evidence in this thread. He has not responded to the thread for more than 1 week.

Per the rules of resolved cases, I have marked this complaint as Unsubstantiated and Abandoned. I am now moving it to the Resolved Issues folder.

The FPA welcomes real trader complaints. Real traders should be willing to provide evidence when asked.

To all who read this, be warned. Full Circle Financial Group are a shady, dishonest organisation who have no interest in helping clients improve their financial position. They are only interested in building their bank balances and using you as a pawn.

I am aware of 12 people who have lost money and significant money at that as a result of Full Circle Financial Group's poor financial advice and I am part of this 12 currently in the process of finalising a class action against them, Lonsdale (IOOF) and Dover who licensed Full Circle to give bad/poor financial advice.

I know there are many others out there so please speak up and lets ensure no one else falls victim to these unscrupulous people.

YOU WILL REGRET EVER DEALING WITH THEM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello jbroker1953, we totally dispute your post as we have no idea what you are talking about. Your claims are unsubstantiated and totally false. I urge you to prove if you have real evidence of your claims above. Wait for your reply.

Of course you refute this claim!! Your business is completely founded by preying on the vulnerable and completely ruining their lives so you may get RICH!!.

I and some of the other victims had given you opportunity to right your wrongs however you hoped we would all just fade away.

Fortunately, an impartial party could see the impact of your actions and connected a few of us together and strangely enough other connections were made. I was surprised by how many were aggrieved by the advice and actions of FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP!

You will naturally claim this is all false because it is negative publicity and you are only worried about who will be your next meal ticket, however we all know how dodgy FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP is and our mission is to stop others from being burnt like we all have.

We will leave it to the Victorian Courts to decide on your fate. The only disappointing factor is that you are unlikely to lose your homes as you probably have insurance policies that covers you for all your dishonesty.

TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS:

FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP is DODGY
FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP is DISHONEST
FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP do not care about your FINANCIAL FREEDOM
FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP are AMATEURS & FRAUDS!!!

You seem to be repeating your false claims Jbroker1953. What proof of identity of any specific client who can prove has lost money with us can you provide? If you are claiming the above is true this wouldn't be difficult for you to identify.

Don't you worry, I will post a copy of the evidence in the form of a COUNTY COURT WRIT for everyone to see the full extent of FULL CIRCLE FINANCIAL GROUP's dishonest actions!!

Until then I will do my best to spread the word and continue to build the Victim list to the full extent as I believe it is far more than the 12 we currently have.

STAY TUNED FULL CIRCLE!

Staying tuned while waiting for a court can be a long wait. If this situation is anything like you claim, there should be some evidence which can be publicly shared.

No evidence provided for either my request or the one from Full Circle Financial Group.

Per the rules on Resolved Issues, this thread is now being marked as Unsubstantiated and Abandoned. It will now be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Back